Name that sauce PT2

pick your favorite hot sauce name

• Uh-Oh! Sauce – (Sub Slogan: It’s WTF In A Bottle!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bam’s Nectar of the Demons

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • The Devils Daiquiri

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Bam's Tropical Fire Sauce

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • This Sauce Sucks

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Bam's Green Dragon Hot Sauce

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
time for everyone to decide the winner

thank you to everybody for entering all the hot sauce names. it was a difficult decision

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
i forgot to mention that there will be a second place prize as well... it will be a surprise....lol

everybody can vote:bouncy:

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
The Devil's Daquiri makes me think that your sauce is meant to be used in a drink and is not a hot sauce.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
The Devil's Daquiri makes me think that your sauce is meant to be used in a drink and is not a hot sauce.

And what exactly would the Devil drink? That's the point! Fit for the Devil, dangerous for mere mortals! :lol:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
the voting will take for 2 more days, after this i will pm the winners for addresses and such

Lots of cool Ideas...Voted for DD not sure who's it is but I think it works great for the sauce.

Pancho's
Bam's Green Dragon Hot Sauce
Bam's Tropical Fire Sauce

RobsanX
Bam’s Nectar of the Demons

Keltin
Uh-Oh! Sauce – (Sub Slogan: It’s WTF In A Bottle!)

Deadly Sushi
this sauce sucks

FatManDerek
The Devils Daiquiri

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
And what exactly would the Devil drink? That's the point! Fit for the Devil, dangerous for mere mortals! :lol:

It is not the Devil who is going to drink Bam's sauce but people who want a hot sauce. Other than Bloody Mary's, I can't think of a drink that uses the stuff.

imho, if one wants to name a hot sauce to be used as a condiment or ingredient in a hot dish, I don't think that giving it a name like Devil's Daquiri is going to get that point across. Branding is not just about being clever and cute and memorable but being able to convey a clear use for your product.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
It is not the Devil who is going to drink Bam's sauce but people who want a hot sauce. Other than Bloody Mary's, I can't think of a drink that uses the stuff.

imho, if one wants to name a hot sauce to be used as a condiment or ingredient in a hot dish, I don't think that giving it a name like Devil's Daquiri is going to get that point across. Branding is not just about being clever and cute and memorable but being able to convey a clear use for your product.

your right the devil is not going to drink my hot sauce but when i think of that name, i think of it as the devils mix-what he would drink...if he would find it hot then i know its good stuff...lol

lots of drinks have hot sauce in them

The Original (Joy Metro) Prairie Fire
½ part Black Sambuca ½ part Green Chartreuse Top Dash of tobasco sauce This is set alight in a shot glass, briefly, before shooting.

Prairie Fire

½ to 1 part tobasco sauce 1 part everclear

Canadian Prairie Fire

½ to 1 part tobasco sauce 1 part yukon jack

Mexican Prairie Fire

½ to 1 part tobasco sauce 1 part tequla or mescal

Redneck Prairie Fire

1 part louisiana hot sauce1 part Grain Alcohol (white lightening)

Caribbean Prairie Fire

½ to 1 part tobascon sauce 1 part 151 proof rum

Bitchin Scorpion

One Shot Jose’ Cuerrvo Tequila One Shot DeKuyper Cheri-Beri Pucker ¼ Teaspoon (approximately) Honey ¼ Teaspoon Lime Juice ½ Teaspoon FRANK'S RedHot Pepper Sauce

Rynos Cold Prairie Fire

two shots Tequila 10 drops of Tabasco Pour into glass with ice

here is a list of at least 60 drinks

http://www.drinknation.com/barbook/ingredients/hot-sauce.php

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I looked at it this way, in Greek Mythology, Prometheus stole fire from the gods and gave it to us mortals. Now, in the culinary world, Bam has taken the Devil's Daiquiri and will now give it to us mortals. Being too literal destroys creativity.

Besides, you don't use Catsup on cats, and I doubt Worcestershire sauce would sell very well if you marketd it as "Fermented Anchovie Juice". :ohmy:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
everybody please vote who hasnt voted...

i just got some sample bottles in today, so 2nd and 3rd place is going to get a sample bottle.

also... the first place winner as well as a bottle of hot sauce is going to get a $10 Best Buy gift card

so good luck and thanks for everyone that has voted:clap:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
got to bump this up one more time

the contest ends in a few hours

i am still looking for a label maker or someone to print out the specialty labels for the winner/s

again thank you for all the people who put in their ideas and for all that voted