I'm an aunt again!

Angie

Aida Lynn was born at 3:22 this morning! She is 6lbs 4.8 oz, 20" long. She has some dark hair and is a beauty!

This is my brother's and his wife's first child! Aunt Gigi (me) got to hold the baby and change her 3rd poopy diaper!

I'll show pictures once I get some!

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Congratulations! It looks as though things may be starting to turn around for you! I can't wait to see the pictures...of the baby that is...not really interested in poopy diapers...I've seen enough of those...:lol:

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Aww Angie! She couldn't have received a better aunt either!! Can't wait to see the pics!! Will she live close to Mayson? I bet she would love the new baby.

Angie

Aww Angie! She couldn't have received a better aunt either!! Can't wait to see the pics!! Will she live close to Mayson? I bet she would love the new baby.

Actually, My sister is going to watch Aida when Sara goes back to work, so Aida and Mayson will be together all the time!!!

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Actually, My sister is going to watch Aida when Sara goes back to work, so Aida and Mayson will be together all the time!!!

That's great!! It's so great when you have a family member that you can grow up and be close to.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
What lovely news, Angie! A new baby is such a marvelous and wondrous thing. I'm so happy for you and your family!