Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
And you see this ....what do you do?

Attachments

• WalkIntoTheKitchen.jpg
    WalkIntoTheKitchen.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 153

Dogboa

You pick up that beautiful, albino Bermese and put it back in its enclosure.:clap:If you can't tell by my avatar ( Guatemalan palm viper), I love snakes.

Last edited:

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Throw a large or jumbo rat or small rabbit, let it eat it, and then put it back in its enclosure. Don't love snakes like DB, but I've learned to deal with them and other reptiles over the years.

Leni

I was at work one day when I got a call from the receptionist. At the time I was working for California's State Disability Office. I asked her what the problem was so I could review the case and know what was going on. I was told don't bother with that just get up here.

I go up to the front and got preplexed looks from my manager and the assistant manager.

There was my daughter and her boyfriend with snakes coiled around them.

OMG!

A client was there trying to get as far as should could get away from the snakes. My daughter was finally able to persuade her to touch the snake. She agreed that it was not slimey but was still terrified.

As I told the two of them later, it is not cool or funny to do that in an office with people that are disabled for various reasons.

They were just trying to come and surprise me.

KIDS!!!!

Dogboa

I was at work one day when I got a call from the receptionist. At the time I was working for California's State Disability Office. I asked her what the problem was so I could review the case and know what was going on. I was told don't bother with that just get up here.

I go up to the front and got preplexed looks from my manager and the assistant manager.

There was my daughter and her boyfriend with snakes coiled around them.

OMG!

A client was there trying to get as far as should could get away from the snakes. My daughter was finally able to persuade her to touch the snake. She agreed that it was not slimey but was still terrified.

As I told the two of them later, it is not cool or funny to do that in an office with people that are disabled for various reasons.

They were just trying to come and surprise me.

KIDS!!!!
It also is not good for the snakes, if the office environment doesn't replicate their natural habitat, i.e. Heat, humidity and lighting.

bigjim

Mess Cook
Super Site Supporter
That photo of the albino boa has been floating around for quite a while. Always photo shopped into another picture.

As late as this morning Yahoo was using it as a leader wrapped around a hot chick neck deep in the ocean.

Dogboa

That photo of the albino boa has been floating around for quite a while. Always photo shopped into another picture.

As late as this morning Yahoo was using it as a leader wrapped around a hot chick neck deep in the ocean.

It is actually a Burmese python.