TGIFriday 3/2/12 What's cooking?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I think I'll make breakfast for dinner tonight - over easy or poached eggs, fried potatoes, onions and mushrooms and biscuits for dinner.

What's your meal plan?

Embryodad

I would rather have dry bread and water for supper tonight.....In Jail...nice and peacefully quiet..with no bickering and jumping to conclusions . Period

Got three girls here..all in brattie attitude...pick pick picking at anything that breathes or shows any sign of life...

DD is picking at DW ..DW is picking at GD... GD is picking at DW and Guess who'es fault it all is..?? ... Mine!

NOOooooo! I'm only kidding about bread and water...

I will probably make pizza for everyone...and at the last minute...
Add Anchioves on the pizza...

It's called P A Y B A C K .....

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
I would rather have dry bread and water for supper tonight.....In Jail...nice and peacefully quiet..with no bickering and jumping to conclusions . Period

Got three girls here..all in brattie attitude...pick pick picking at anything that breathes or shows any sign of life...

DD is picking at DW ..DW is picking at GD... GD is picking at DW and Guess who'es fault it all is..?? ... Mine!

oh, so ur implying that i'm fat, huh. i can see it in your tone & hear it in your eyes. he-he, j/k, jimmy. all i know is i'm hungry! haven't cooked in four nites. i'll take a few cuts of the anchovy pies! he-he. luv anchovies!

this is a pasta nite, i've decided. w/ marinara or pasta puttanesca.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Haven't made the decision yet...either chicken enchiladas or something with maifun noodles.

Embryodad

oh, so ur implying that i'm fat, huh. i can see it in your tone & hear it in your eyes. he-he, j/k, jimmy. all i know is i'm hungry! haven't cooked in four nites. i'll take a few cuts of the anchovy pies! he-he. luv anchovies!

this is a pasta nite, i've decided. w/ marinara or pasta puttanesca.
hahahahahahaha....

NOW.... That puttanesca sauce on spaghetts sounds even easier..

Plop the tomatoes ...Plop..the peppers ...and then..Plop the anchioves..
Once the Anchovies get plopped...there ain't no takin it out! hahahahahaha

And wood u beleive the cats run away when I open the can of anchiove's...
They are sooo fusss eee. They won't even eat cooked fish..shrimp...or anything fishy.

It has to come out of the pet food can like Fancy Feast...L O L ... Fussy @$$ Cats!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
hahahahahahaha....

NOW.... That puttanesca sauce on spaghetts sounds even easier..

Plop the tomatoes ...Plop..the peppers ...and then..Plop the anchioves..
Once the Anchovies get plopped...there ain't no takin it out! hahahahahaha

And wood u beleive the cats run away when I open the can of anchiove's...
They are sooo fusss eee. They won't even eat cooked fish..shrimp...or anything fishy.

It has to come out of the pet food can like Fancy Feast...L O L ... Fussy @$$ Cats!

kitties....... :laugh:
hmmmm..... they- your fam- may not notice the anchovies in the pasta! i luv to say, 'u like anchovies~' they say 'ewwww. no!', etc. i'll be like, 'you like worchestershire~' 'yep!' then i say, 'then u like anchovies. read the label' or i say, 'u like sushi~' 'i hate raw fish,' says they. then i say, 'the vast majority of sushi hasn't got raw fish in it, that's sashimi' & 'have u tried it before~' they say, 'nope'. lol, how's 1 despise a food they haven't ingested. better yet is those that say they dislike seaweed. i let them know that carageenan is seaweed.:D

Embryodad

kitties....... :laugh:
hmmmm..... they- your fam- may not notice the anchovies in the pasta! i luv to say, 'u like anchovies~' they say 'ewwww. no!', etc. i'll be like, 'you like worchestershire~' 'yep!' then i say, 'then u like anchovies. read the label' or i say, 'u like sushi~' 'i hate raw fish,' says they. then i say, 'the vast majority of sushi hasn't got raw fish in it, that's sashimi' & 'have u tried it before~' they say, 'nope'. lol, how's 1 despise a food they haven't ingested. better yet is those that say they dislike seaweed. i let them know that carageenan is seaweed.:D

Yup!... Exactly!

DW does sometimes use anchiove paste... Very Flavorful in recipe's.

DD eats the anchioves right out of the can like her dad here does.

I love the anchiove's with the capers...Ummm! Crunchy; but have to drink and drink water.... (Salty )

Love sushi...and that green pasty stuff to dip...I cant think of the name right now!... Sounds like Kemo-sabe! ..:bangin:

Embryodad

It's nice and Gloomy and Damp outside...temp is 37º and a slight breeze

I made a simple fried diced peppers / onions / and grated potato..and then scrambled eggs into it...then added grated mozzarella and steamed everything till the cheese melted. Umm Umm Umm Umm Um!

I ate mine with thin slices of bread..and dipped it in habanero pepper sauce.

There is nothing to eat for dessert... no cake..no cookies...no snacks.

I'll have a Bagel with cream cheese and jam later.
Looks like the bakers are on strike in this house...and that leaves me out; because I don't bake.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
It's been record breaking warm here past few days..low 80s.. so at this point, all I can think of is a cocktail and some left over sicilian pizza;)

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
We had a bunch of stuff to do today so we ended up picking up Chick-fil-a for dinner.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
Yup!... Exactly!

DW does sometimes use anchiove paste... Very Flavorful in recipe's.

DD eats the anchioves right out of the can like her dad here does.

I love the anchiove's with the capers...Ummm! Crunchy; but have to drink and drink water.... (Salty )

Love sushi...and that green pasty stuff to dip...I cant think of the name right now!... Sounds like Kemo-sabe! ..:bangin:
wasabi, jimmy.
an it's good there's anchovy/caper-luv there. use the paste, too, tho keep the fillets, too, always. capers, in my pantry. sometimes the caper-stuffed ones. gotta feed my guy. his stomach's grumbling. mama, like chick-fil-a. all fer the pickle chip.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Drumstick in the oven;
smashed tater (un-peeled)
Peas & onions in beef broth w/ my chili-bacon seasoning mix
cukes in a sour cream/balsamic coat

003-7.jpg