JoeV......

Derek

Banned
Just saying I like the group of people that they're not cut thoughts if there is a contest, that's all Mama.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
...is this you?

http://www.recipezaar.com/something...order=MOST_RECENT&pageref=Photo_Video-1015134

If it is, good luck! :clap: If it's not, it looks good enough to be! :oops:
This is getting to be fun! How cool would it be if someone from NCT won?

let us know if it's you so we can get you some page views...if it's not, maybe we can get one of the mods to delete this thread:wink:.

I must confess, that is my bread. I didn't know if they would post it or not, so I didn't want to say anything until i knew for sure. After looking at the rules and some of the other foods that were posted, I felt that my sandwich bread was almost as comforting as Mama's Cornbread. I just really like the way those slices lay so softly on each other.

Yeah, we have a lot of talent here, and would be neat for one of us to win. Good luck to all of us.

Joe

Derek

Banned
Just glad I didn't enter my bread?

:p

480683408_zFwFz-L.jpg

&
480887044_spcxY-L.jpg

YodelCupcake

That makes more sense ;)

Good luck to all in this contest.

Heads up:
It says the picture cannot have been previously published, so you may want to remove the ones you've posted on forums and such.

Derek

Banned
That makes more sense ;)

Good luck to all in this contest.

Heads up:
It says the picture cannot have been previously published, so you may want to remove the ones you've posted on forums and such.
If I win I'll take the link out of smugmug gallery, But thanks man.

chowhound

Is posting a pic on a public site considered publishing it?
I always took that to mean it can not have been used commercially before.