2011-0-12 What I should have done, what I did.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
The first pic is what I should have done after seeing the snow. The next two are what I did. The snowplow on an overpass dumped a load on me.

Attachments

• IMAG0122.jpg
    IMAG0122.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 108
  • IMAG0124.jpg
    IMAG0124.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 101
  • IMAG0125.jpg
    IMAG0125.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 110

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I am not hurt. I never saw the plow. I was going along route 3, I almost made the trip without incident. I saw this giant wave of snow coming off the overpass. It hit my Window. I quick put on the wipers and gently hit the brakes. When the windows cleared that was what I saw.

Since I never saw the truck, I have no idea whether it was town, county or state.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Holy cow Andy!! Glad you are alright. What town were you in? We drive Rt. 3 also and theres a lot of construction going on in this area. This didn't have anything to do with the road work? That was only snow that did all the damage?

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I was probably a mile from North Bergen P & R eastbound. Not construction, just the snowplow.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Geezow Pete!!
Andy that's horrible.
I'll echo the others and say I am glad you're ok.
Wow.

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Oh Andy, I am so glad that you were not hurt. You must have quick reflexes to have managed that without driving off the road or hitting something. Now - go home! Stay there!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Oh my GOD, Andy!!!!

You were so lucky!!! I can think of so many scenarios that could have been a worse result of such a sucky thing happening!

Did you continue on into work or go home or what?

Lee

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I went to work.

I can think of a bunch of scenarios that would have been worse too. The frustration.g part is that in another mile, I would be safely parked.