TGIFriday, 1/21/2011, Whats on the menu today?

LETHAL GTS

Heading to a birthday party and I'm bringing ABT's and BBQ Moinks balls that I got off of GrillinFools website for apps.
It should be quite the smorgasbord.

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
I just defrosted some pork tenderloin. I'm going to chop it into chunks, brown it, brown some mushrooms and onions, then put it all in the slow cooker. Maybe I'll sprinkle some onion soup over it and then cook some noodles to accompany...

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Lou and I are going to the race track tonight!! Elysian Fields Fairgrounds and Track are starting Twilight Racing tonight. We are going as guests of Where Y'at magazine, one of the places I advertise. So, the suite will be serving free food and booze. I have no idea what one eats at the racetrack in New Orleans!!

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Bam's quick and easy Lazy Man's Lasagna. This time I had everything, so it really was quick.

P1030158.jpg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Bam's quick and easy Lazy Man's Lasagna. This time I had everything, so it really was quick.

P1030158.jpg
Looks just as great as before!! LOL YUMMY!! You know I am gonna have to try that soon!!

PanchoHambre

Chinese delivery "surf and turf LOL" ha hot and spicy shrimp and szechuan beef some beer from the corner bar... TGIF but it's freezing and icy and a good night to chill and stay warm at home

mhend

Looks delicious Keltin! We had some smoked sausage tonight with potatoes too, but it did not look nearly as pretty! :)

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Looks delicious Keltin! We had some smoked sausage tonight with potatoes too, but it did not look nearly as pretty! :)

Ugh, well....honestly, this dish ain't pretty. But the beer and all of it coming together makes it taste SO dang good. Love it. Not pretty......but pretty tasty! :lol:

Leni

Son and DIL came by with a tri tip that we tossed on the grill. We also had noodles and TJ's spinach salad.

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Keltin, I love the look of your "date plate" and think I will prepare something similar for our dinner tonight. When I was shopping yesterday, I found some "salchicha tipo polska"! Even shaped into a ring! Of course, it has jalapenos in it, but that should be very good...Jerry is delighted, and we'll see how good it is.