Anybody watch Dexter?

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
They have eyes??? I'll have to look for them next time.

While I can definitely appreciate all of the gladiators and their exceptional "attributes", Spartacus is the one that rings my bell.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Surely, you didn't miss Segovax, mhend? Episode 8. Get ready to use the Pause button - a lot.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Well Domina, tell him to button his lip and get working on cracking open the heavens! :lol:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Just don't want to hear him talk. LOL!!!
I hear you on this, girlfriend. There are a lot of guys that should come with a MUTE button.

(Admittedly, there are a lot of women who should have a MUTE button, too.)

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I hear you on this, girlfriend. There are a lot of guys that should come with a MUTE button.

(Admittedly, there are a lot of women who should have a MUTE button, too.)

:yum::yum::yum:

controlling-remotes.jpg

Wart

Banned
We watched Dexter when CBS ran it during the writers strike.

Great show, almost had us subscribing to premium channels.

Almost.

Would be something to get on DVD ... If we had a player.

I have to ask, where do people get so much time to watch so much TV. ?

We have a DVR which holds 15~20 hours of HDTV, it's usually half full, not enough time to watch broadcast and basic cable let alone movies and DVDs and all that other stuff.

I'll give you that shows like Dexter and The Sopranos are high quality and a good watch, and lots (most?) of broadcast is pretty thin .....

I'm afraid if we subscribed to all the premium channels wife would still want to watch Royal Pains. LMAO!!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Doesn't anyone watch Dexter as they premiere?

WOW!! Dexter was awesome last night!! Jordan is a real shit head!! I hope he dies slow and painful!! I am so glad Dex took care of Liddy!! BUT now Quinn is set up to take the fall for the deed. Conveniently getting Liddy's blood on his shoe!!

BTW Dexter was picked up for season 6!! YIPPEE!!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
i am dl'ing this weeks episode right now...the previews looked great and so did the ones for next week

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I love Dexter, but have fallen to the wayside. I've got all of Season 3 on disc, but haven't finsihed it yet. Need to do that, then go through Season 4, and THEN get into Season 5. So much TV lies ahead of me now. :lol:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Dexter got picked up for season 6!! WHOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!