Waffle House Waitress Shoots Complaining Customer...

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=73684&catid=2

Clarendon County (WLTX) - A Clarendon County waitress is accused of shooting a customer at the restaurant after the two had a dispute.
Yakeisha Ward, 29, is charged with assault and battery with intent to kill.
An early morning run for breakfast at the Waffle House on Paxville Highway in Manning turned terribly wrong for Crystal Samuel.
"I thought I was gonna get me an All-Star," says Samuel. A popular meal on the menu. "Grits, sausage, toast, eggs and a waffle," says Samuel.

smoke king

Banned
I've been dining at various Waffle Houses for years, and have seen some of the clientele.

I'm surprised it took this long.:yum:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
I've been dining at various Waffle Houses for years, and have seen some of the clientele.

I'm surprised it took this long.:yum:

hey at least the gun was legal..lol

a side thought of mine is...while shooting is an extreme action, the girl did try an attempted assult, mind you it was with a pancake but it was still an assult attempt none the less..lol:yum::yum::yum:

and i completely agree with SK here..lol

Biskit

I'm surprised that more customers in eatin' joints don't get shot. I frequent a truckstop here almost daily for coffee or a meal and I cannot believe how big of an ass a lot of people can be to their server. So many of them treat 'em like their personal slave. I have seen those girls head to the kitchen, fighting back tears, at the treatment they've gotten............and many times at the hands of regulars.

bowlingshirt

The Last time I went to a Waffle House, they burned my waffle, brought it to me, pointed out that it was burned, then asked if I would go ahead and eat it anyway. :applause: :applause: :applause:

crewsk

That's only 2 counties over from me...LOL!! I had heard about the shooting & all but didn't pay any attention to where it was at until I clicked on the link & it brought up the news channel that we watch. The WH we go to has always had great customer service & we go there so often that they know us by name. But yeah, I agree I'm surprised that things like this don't happen more often.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
This is really funny in a weird sort of way. After reading the whole story - it's still hard to understand what exactly went down. But the person shot summed it up like this:

As for Samuel, she has only one thing to say about Waffle House. "bad customer service," says Samuel.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Geez, if it only costs $500 to shoot a nasty customer in the arm, I wonder how little I'd have to pay if I just smacked them across the face!

Might be worth it!

Lee

High Cheese

Saucier
Geez, if it only costs $500 to shoot a nasty customer in the arm, I wonder how little I'd have to pay if I just smacked them across the face!

Might be worth it!

Lee

Oh..HELL YEAH!

Waddya think it would cost....40...50 bucks...tops? I got a laundry list of attorneys I'd visit. :smile: