Supper 13 Aug 09

suziquzie

My kids saw a commercial for Ball Park cheese filled dogs yesterday, then saw them at the grocery store an hour later.
We'll give them a try but I don't have high hopes.... Maybe I'll throw on a few brats for DH and I....

GotGarlic

The plan was to go to the fish market today, to get some of whatever's fresh, but they're calling for thunderstorms again, so I think we'll go with chicken that's already at home, with the roasted eggplant and tomato pasta I never cooked earlier this week. DH already roasted the eggplant, so that will save some time.

Newnork1978

We've got left-over salad and steak from last night. I made enough to feed DH, myself and a friend (who ended up not showing due to a prior engagement)...so looks like we're having steak again, tonight. :chef:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Dinner is served

cream of wild mushroom soup, stuffed tomato and hebrew national franks in blankets (not pictured).

Peep's Cream Of Wild Mushroom Soup (Click Here For Recipe)

cream_mushroom_soup_081309_P1030685.JPG

Peep's Stuffed Tomato (Click here for recipe)

stuffed_tomato_081311_P1030691.JPG

Last edited:

Love2"Q"

going to throw some brats on the grill and some jalapeno poppers in the
fryer .. thinking about making an italian fattie then wrapping it in pizza dough and baking it also .. we will see ...

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
going to throw some brats on the grill and some jalapeno poppers in the
fryer .. thinking about making an italian fattie then wrapping it in pizza dough and baking it also .. we will see ...
a sausage or fattie roll?

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
btw those heat vapors are real not an effect. i was amazed they showed in the pictures.

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Looks superb peep! I've definetly gotta try making these sometime in the near future :)

stuffed_tomato_081311_P1030691.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: