Saturday's effort ?? 4/3

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Two very nice catfish fillets ; probably panko-encrusted, with something from the deep fryer..............:thumb:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
That does sound good LT.

We are having that Crock pot chicken that was posted on here and said to be the 1st crock pot meal fixed more than once. Working outside today mulching flower beds so a crock pot meal is the way to go today.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
I'll be at the zoo with the "babies" tomorrow, so tomorrow will be a crock pot day....

Where's that chicken recipe, Doc ?

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Teriyaki chicken with pineapple and long grain/wild rice (thanks to Uncle Ben) are on the menu here.

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
Had a late lunch, and we've been nibbling on beef jerky all afternoon. I think I'll make some chips and queso, and watch basketball.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
I had a small piece of snapper with a large salad.

browned the snapper in a skillet with hot butter for a minute or 2 per side, then moved it to a 325F oven for 7 minutes. The salsa was mango, cilantro, red onion, and lime juice.

I wish the piece of fish had been bigger!!!

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 112
I had a small piece of snapper with a large salad.

browned the snapper in a skillet with hot butter for a minute or 2 per side, then moved it to a 325F oven for 7 minutes. The salsa was mango, cilantro, red onion, and lime juice.

I wish the piece of fish had been bigger!!!

How pretty, SS!!!

Lazy day, here. Chinese order in. Moo goo gai pan, steamed rice, veggie egg rolls, chicken potstickers. Chocolate chip rugalach, blueberry turnovers & ice cream are in the fridge.

GotGarlic

Some friends invited us over for a sushi party, and Bill likes to set the menu (a seared tuna appetizer and then sushi) so we didn't have to do a thing but bring wine and beer! Well, and I helped cook the tempura salmon, shrimp and soft-shelled crab for some of the sushi.