Where do you plan on spending the holidays?

Where will you spend the holidays?

• Home

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Parents

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In Laws

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • other relatives

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Alone

• Other

• Total voters

Lefty

Yank
Where will you spend the holiday?

At home

At my parents'

At my in-laws

At another relative's

On vacation

Alone

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Re: How do you plan on spending the holidays?

I'll be at home, but leaving Christmas Day night.

Lefty

Yank

Home for me too. Nice and quiet with daughter, wife and dog. Before you ask, the wife puts up a stocking for the dog.

joec

Gold Site Supporter

No relatives of any kind this year. My wife and I plan to spend a nice quit day at home for at least this one holiday. New Years I'm sure I will have a few her but not Christmas also.

Ronjohn

Christmas eve is with my family (At my brother's place) and then Christmas day we're off to visit my wife's parents. So we'll be spending a good chunk of the holiday "On the road" :)

homecook

We'll be at home Christmas Eve with some family, then go visit with DH's brother. Christmas day my dd, sil and grandsons will come over. It's a big change from previous years...........

suziquzie

Weather has changed our plans.
Its supposed to start snowing tomorrow afternoon and not stop til Saturday.
We were going to go to my parents Thurs morning, have company Thurs eve, then go to MIL's Friday. I'm thinking me and mine will be here eating LOTS of ham alone.
Bummer.
:(

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Going to my sister's in Wisconsin on the 24th. A large part of the family gathers there every year.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Christmas Eve is here, Christmas day is here, with dessert at my ex husband's place, and the day after christmas dinner holiday is here, also. My kitchen, my stuff....I like it that way!

Ronjohn

Christmas Eve is here, Christmas day is here, with dessert at my ex husband's place, and the day after christmas dinner holiday is here, also. My kitchen, my stuff....I like it that way!

Well, since I'm driving anyways... We have an opening on the 26th, can I get directions? :tongue:
th_hug.gif

GotGarlic

It's just us and the pets for Christmas this year. I think we've decided to have Christmas dinner early (3-4 pm) and go see the new "Sherlock Holmes" movie at 7 pm that night at a dinner theater. We'll probably order their fruit and cheese platter and a bottle of wine for dessert.

homecook

I figure since we're the oldest ones in the family now.....you come to me. LOL
I did enough traveling here and there when we were younger and dragging kids around.

Yea, Suzi.......I hope things work out for you. Hopefully the weathermen are wrong like they are most of the time! I'm sure you'll enjoy your "family time" no matter what.

Deelady

Staying home with family coming here...we made a deal, Thanksgiving at SIL's house Christmas at mine.