Kefir Grains

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
If anyone wants to.make Kefer, I have grains to share. First come first served. I have some. Not a bunch, but, they do multiply.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
We are making it in quantity and drinking. We are also making and drinking Kombucha. We have both been fighting weight issues for a long time.
We are trying a natural approach and it is working great for Maureen and OK for me. I'm not as devout.
She id sown like 9# in 3 - 4 weeks and feels better than she has in years.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I saw a lot of kefir in the supermarket the other day. Various brands, sizes, flavors.

I picked up a little bottle of blueberry to try. Very good! Like a more tangy, thicker buttermilk with a blueberry flavor!

I will try peach or strawberry next time.

Andy, do you flavor your kefir?

Lee

Attachments

• Kefir.JPG
    Kefir.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 874

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I do not flavor. It's easy enough to do. A little fruit and a blender. I kind of like the tang. Its super easy to make. I would gladly send you grains if you want to try.

fastFood007

I do not flavor. It's easy enough to do. A little fruit and a blender. I kind of like the tang. Its super easy to make. I would gladly send you grains if you want to try.
Interesting.. didn't know what it was. Could you please share a link for instructions how to make it ?

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
It's actually pretty easy.