Whats Cooking NCT Sunday 11/16/14 to Sat 11/22/14?

eeturk

Looks good eeturk!

Thank you, one of my favorite recipes!! Sorry for the bad photo quality, I guess tapatalk isn't an iPhone photo fan!

Welcome to the Forum eeturk! :tiphat:

Glad. you found us!

When you have a minute stop by the introductions forum and tell us about yourself.

Jim

Thank you!! I am excited to be here. Will head over there and post in a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
I made a big hamburger steak in the grill pan, using what was I do believe is a recipe from the old Fannie Farmer cookbook?
You make the burger steak, then drain it well, then spread on the teensiest amount of butter and top with caramelized onions and a splash of Worcestershire sauce.
So, it was that and Ore-Ida steak fries, with lots of ketchup and black pepper.

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Thanks Sass, been way to long!

eeturk, I think the photo quality is fine, it looks good to me!!! I would eat it if I saw that photo on the menu! Welcome to the forum!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
made a curry- quick & simplistic. i'll make a snack, later on. probably a honeycrip apple w/ milk.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Haven't cooked in a few days, and have a couple more to go before getting back to it. Here's why...

Attachments

• IMG_2908.jpg
    IMG_2908.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 100
  • 112114-1.jpg
    112114-1.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 112114-2.jpg
    112114-2.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC_0180.jpg
    DSC_0180.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 103
  • DSC_0183.jpg
    DSC_0183.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 102

homecook

I really like it, Joe!
I remember doing that at my house about 10 years ago. lol Not a lot of fun. I didn't do much cooking then either. lol

I had leftover chili for my dinner last night.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
I tried a recipe from Dave Lebovitz's newest book, My Paris Kitchen. It was chicken cooked in mustard, and it was fabulous! Sous Chef was licking her plate.

Attachments

• IMG_0383 (2).jpg
    IMG_0383 (2).jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 98

Embryodad

Haven't cooked in a few days, and have a couple more to go before getting back to it. Here's why...
Looks not only good, it looks like a lot of work.
BTW....is your painting contractor named Joe??.....

My painting / carpenter / electrician / plumbing and tile man / auto mechanic / landscaper / etc. contractor is named Jim!...hahahaaha

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Hi SilverSage, welcome back and hope you stick around for a nice long time!

JoeV - that looks great. I love white kitchen cabinets. I bet a couple of weeks after the cabinets are finished, you'll hear something like this from your DW...Hon, you know I've been thinking now that we've got the new paint and it looks so good, I sure would like to have a new backsplash. And let the ripping begin :lol:.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i'm not into my fridge/pantry, tonite. so, to that bar w/ me. i'm thinkin' they made a batch of meatballs, & there'll be other food, as well.