What's Cooking NCT Sun. 4/24/16 to Sat. 4/30/16?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Meatloaf, mashed taters, gravy and steamed baby spinach.
Dinner turned out wonderful.
I glazed the meatloaves with a mixture of (in order most to least): ketchup, sriracha ketchup, brown sugar, honey, sweet baby ray bbq sauce, apple cider vinegar, chili powder, cumin.

Saliha

Yesterday´s fast supper:

ZBGeurG.jpg

Brussels sprouts and spaghetti with basil-tomato sauce.

Johnny West

Last night was a roast turkey to get it out of the freezer and tonight is turkey pot pie. She roasted the the turkey with red wind so the flavour is a bit different almost like coq au vin.

Johnny West

Here was last night's plate. I ate a wing, too, and small seconds on dressing. :heart:

Attachments

• #######DrumStick.jpg
    #######DrumStick.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 235

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
broccoli/cheddar & sour cream/chive pierogies~ i so luv that autocorrect chooses my dialect & makes me type over my stuff--

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I made chicken and veggie stir fry with jasmine rice on the side

Johnny West

Tonight is leftover turkey stew with dumpling - this is leftovers of leftover leftovers. :readytoeat: I will say the dumplings are wonderful.

Embryodad

Don't know if it's gonna happen, but I could go for pork sausages, and sauerkraut with some potato wedges. Alls I gotta do, is find the kraut. It was a toss-up between this, or Franks & Beans.

Tina and the kids are in PA staying in a hotel. Tina's aunt (96 y/o ) passed away, and I copped out because I'm all crippled up. Even the car ride there is punishment enough for me!
So, I'm home alone for 2 day's, and I can eat what I want, and how I like it.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Tonight will probably be chicken breast, saffron and mushroom rice pilaf, pan gravy and carrots and peas.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I'll have what JW has on his plate. I love dressing/stuffing and don't understand why some people only have it at Thanksgiving.

Last night I had scampi and garlic toast. I'm out of just about everything. The plan was to go to the grocery store yesterday but got stuck here all day waiting on the AC guy. I'm stuck again today too while they work on the darn thing. Dinner will be whatever I can scrounge up.

Pull out the camera, Peeps, Pull out the camera :)

Johnny West

Tonight I had a chili burger with last night's leftover burger and leftover chili from the freezer. All was excellent.

Embryodad

Tonight I had a chili burger with last night's leftover burger and leftover chili from the freezer. All was excellent.
Sounds good JW.
I made do with some leftover minute steaks on a burger roll topped with fried green bell peppers, and onions!
Coffee and ginger snaps for dessert!
The wife had a little leftover hot ham sandwich with gravy and mashed potatoes she got at a diner.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Oh, Cooksie, just order delivery!

Lee

That would be a choice of Pizza Hut or Pizza Hut :sad:.

I did end up with pizza. I had one of those ready made crusts, pepperoni, and some cheese - not bad.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Last night we went to out for dinner for DD's BD to a little place in Hackensack, NJ - The Lido.

Tonight will probably be mac and cheese with peas and tuna.