ok i am bored...who wants karma??

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Just how do you run out of Karma? I thought there was no limit to niceness. Or is it that you have to spread it around before giving it to the same person again? I'm clueless...

nope you are only allowed to give out so much in a 24 hour period

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Just how do you run out of Karma? I thought there was no limit to niceness. Or is it that you have to spread it around before giving it to the same person again? I'm clueless...
Would that that were true, Joe. No, we are all limited to giving karma only a certain number of times in a 24 hour period - I think it's 10. And once you've given someone karma, you must give 6 (I think) other people karma before you can give the first person karma again.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Come in just to late - just been watching the start of a new series of Celebrity Masterchef.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Yeah, this is what happens when you're out!! :lol:

157duv7.jpg

SilverSage

Resident Crone
My computer's been in the shop all day - I just got here. I'll pass out what I can right now.

Anyone got anymore for me?

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
You know, we ought to start a Wednesday Tradition of a Karma Thread. Every Hump Day, we ought to do this. Cool! :smile:

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Karma fluffers: those who stand in the wings waiting for a thread to head in a good direction, then get on their knees and help push it along...:bounce:

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
Thanks everyone for the karma! I guess I was wrong, I need 650 for my next dot, not 600. Only 11 more to go!