Baby pics

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
That is the best Easter pic, Blondie! Kayla has the most gorgeous red hair! It's hard to tell from the pic but does she have blue or brown eyes? She is going to be a heart-breaker for sure.

KKsMom

Blond Member
Thanks!!! She was born with strawberry blonde hair but I think the roots are now coming in blonde. She has gorgeous blue eyes. Thanks again for all the compliments, you all are too nice!

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
I was born with red hair too. Turned blonde until I was 16 and then it turned dark, lol. She really is adorable! I wish I had been able to have more, to try for a little girl. Not in God's plans though. I have 2 goofy rotten boys!! LOL

buckytom

Grill Master
i can't tell you how much i appreciated seeing everyone's babies tonight. great pics all around!!!

i still hope that dw changes her mind and wants another.

i'll post a few pics of my pride and joy in a while.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
i can't tell you how much i appreciated seeing everyone's babies tonight. great pics all around!!!

i still hope that dw changes her mind and wants another.

i'll post a few pics of my pride and joy in a while.
I didn't know you wanted more kids, BT! You and DW certainly produce fine lookin' ones - your boy is adorable!

buckytom

Grill Master
I didn't know you wanted more kids, BT! You and DW certainly produce fine lookin' ones - your boy is adorable!

yep. and thanks f-mom. i have to say it's mostly dw's doing. although, he's got my personality.

i've taught him to get a good bead on the target, get good tone, then lock, and smack his mama's butt with deadly accuracy when she bends over to pick something up... it's a beautiful sound!!!!

but 1 or 2 more boys would be nice. time is running out, though. i went on a holy pilgrimage the last time i wanted one (true, long story).
i'm wondering what i need to do this time. another pilgrimage? a great, selfless deed? maybe human sacrifice?

:wink:

Last edited:

buckytom

Grill Master
ok, well, it was a pilgrimage by myself, then a vacation in kennebunkport, maine with dw, fueled by a load of apple martinis, that did the trick last time. :thumb:

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I dredged up a couple more pics. I wish I had my baby pics but mom won't share. I was born with white hair which later turned blonde then darkened some more in high school.

Attachments

• scan0004.jpg
    scan0004.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 94
  • scan0005.jpg
    scan0005.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Picture 093.jpg
    Picture 093.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 104
  • Picture 088.jpg
    Picture 088.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 97

KKsMom

Blond Member
Buzzard, your daughter is pretty!! Congrats on being a grandaddy, will this be your first one? Does she know the sex, or will she find out?

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Buzzard, your daughter is pretty!! Congrats on being a grandaddy, will this be your first one? Does she know the sex, or will she find out?

I have three grandchildren from my two sons. Emily will find out the sex in June so that DW & I can spend the rest of the summer buying pink or blue. :yum:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I think I know what the baby will look like though. The previous picture is the one they send out but Emily and Kyle actually look like this:

IMG_0105.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
My baby boy, Ty... soon to turn 26! *gulp~!*
First pic.. he's the one standing in the middle with beer and ciggie in hand.
I don't know what's up with those things hanging from the ceiling of the garage.:ohmy:

He's a mechanic and loves Nascar and is always working on his car or someone else's.

A redneck, to the max lol

Attachments

• Ty.jpg
    Ty.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 88
  • TC.jpg
    TC.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 87

KKsMom

Blond Member
As requested, here is an updated pic of Kayla. I might post more later tonight if the tv doesn't suck me in.

Attachments

• tn_DSC00811.jpg
    tn_DSC00811.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 82

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
What a dumplin', Blondie! I think she has your eyes! She looks so alert - is she one of those babies that watches everything?

lilylove

My baby 25 going on KNOW IT ALL

This is my son and his girlfriend... :):heart::heart::heart:

Attachments

• davidshannon.jpg
    davidshannon.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 79

KKsMom

Blond Member
Thank you FM! She has become very alert lately. She does watch everything and lately she even watches tv with her daddy.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Thank you FM! She has become very alert lately. She does watch everything and lately she even watches tv with her daddy.
This is when it gets good. Newborns are wonderful and delicious and smell heavenly, but when they start to take notice of the world, that's when the real fun begins. She will amaze you every day at the things she picks up on. I'm surprised she notices the TV this early! I don't think mine did til 3 or 4 months old. Looks like she will be smart and beautiful!