Grilled Pizza

Ross in Ventura

My wife Jackie said she wanted grilled pizza like I used to do on the Weber so I duge thru my recipes and found it, dated 06/02/2001
Recipe: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Grilled-Pizza-with-Spicy-Italian-Sausage-103234
DSC_0003-50.jpg

Vinaigrette.
DSC_0009-45.jpg

DSC_0013-32.jpg

Peppers and Cheese.
DSC_0022-25.jpg

DSC_0029-18.jpg

Sausage and Veggies.
DSC_0035-8.jpg

One side grilled for 2-min. the other 1-min. @400*
DSC_0044-5.jpg

Jackie assembling the Pizza's.
DSC_0047-6.jpg

Pie on the grill to finish.
DSC_0050-6.jpg

DSC_0051-9.jpg

They were very tasty, I'm glade she wanted me to make them. I havent made them since I've had The Large Big Green Egg.

Thanks for lookin.

Ross

Last edited:

Guts

interesting Ross. Do you really use all-purpose flour for your dough? I would've thought with that green egg you be using some Italian flour. your egg to get up to 800°f perfect for pizzas. Pizzas, good eats any way you look at it. Nice job:applause:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Those are some mighty good looking pizzas Ross.
The ingredients are exquisite and you certainly did the recipe justice!
Bravo!
By the way, welcome to NCT :smile:

Ross in Ventura

interesting Ross. Do you really use all-purpose flour for your dough? I would've thought with that green egg you be using some Italian flour. your egg to get up to 800°f perfect for pizzas. Pizzas, good eats any way you look at it. Nice job:applause:
Thanks, I did, you don't want to grill a pizza @ 800*
Nice job, Ross!

You liking that BGE?

Lee
Yes, I love my Large Big Green Egg Lee

Ross
Those are some mighty good looking pizzas Ross.
The ingredients are exquisite and you certainly did the recipe justice!
Bravo!
By the way, welcome to NCT :smile:
Thank You

Ross

Guts

Ross concerning pizzas and the green egg. I am then include a link that you might find interesting. If you go to discussion page at this link and do a simple search for big green egg or green egg you'll find a several threads and a lot of discussions on different methods of cooking pizza on your big green egg. This is one of the reasons that I would really like to have a green egg...
http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php/topic,12928.0.html