The Virtual NCT Bar & Grill

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I'll take the chili fries with sour cream, onions, and cheese on em! Put a Reuben and MGD with that and I am set!

FooD

Thanks for your quick service as usual. Did you listen to Obama's speech last night? I saw it here. I guess he wasn't able to stimulate the economy so the stock market tanked today.......figures.....:lol:

FooD

Hey Sara..... I see your boss posted chili fries on the board. I'll have some of that. Hope the fries are not soggy like the last time....:LOL:
...and I'll have another PBR.

FooD

Oops.......I didn't realize how late it was getting....wife's gonna get pissed if I spend another minute here.
Can you call a cab for me please? Thanks..

PanchoHambre

oh is it that time allready.... damn I'm broke this week... think I'll just chill here on the corner with my 40
300px-OE_800.JPG

PanchoHambre

thank you Bartender.... I'll have a shot of Jameson and a tallboy of High Life... and Yo! can I bum a smoke?...... and borrow $.50?

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
It's a balmy evening - I'm going to the outside deck to enjoy the sunset with my Lite by Miller.

You can smoke out there, Pancho, if you can find someone to give you a cigarette.

Here's 50 cents.

Lee

homecook

You still here Pancho? I'll buy you another drink and even give you a cig, but I guess we have to go outside.

I'll have another.

Barb

FooD

FooD walks in, takes his usual seat and gestures to Sara who's at the other end of the counter for his usual drink.

PanchoHambre

You still here Pancho? I'll buy you another drink and even give you a cig, but I guess we have to go outside.

I'll have another.

Barb

Hey HC. I back.... you been here the whole time?:alc: you must be plastered here let me help you to your chair...

I'll have a vodka tonic since its warm out

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Anyone at the bar? I'm buying. Here's to my new baby Grand daughter. Cheers! :beer:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Barb. I'm still in Chicago, so not back to regular schedule yet....but I'm popping in for a quick one. :D :beer:

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
Oh thats RIGHT!!!!! *getting Doc a giant mojito*
Doc its 3 gallons of mojito but I put in a bunch of sippy straws :thumb:

FooD

OMG Sara, how long was I dozed off? I had no idea... I took some medication earlier.
Can you please get me a cup of coffee to go and call a cab for me please?