Red Gravy Offerings

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Camp Street Benny!! Brioche topped with New Jersey Taylor Ham, spinach, tomato, crawfish hollandaise, 2 sunny eggs, side potatoes!!

AAAA.jpg

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Vera just signed a lease on a new place. She's moving Red Gravy to a new location!

I hope she's getting a bigger place too, but I also hope she's moving North. I get that New Orleans is fun and exciting with a lot of tourists. I've been there many times for long weekends and loved it. I loved the food, loved the atmosphere, and loved all the things to do.

I can also see the big drawbacks of being a small business/restaurant owner
in the city of NO.

I wish her well.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
She's moving one street over - from Camp to Magazine, but a mile or two south of where she is now. It is just a little larger. She's had a recurring flood problem where she's been for the last 10 years, and this should get her out of that.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
She's moving one street over - from Camp to Magazine, but a mile or two south of where she is now. It is just a little larger. She's had a recurring flood problem where she's been for the last 10 years, and this should get her out of that.

When I said move north, I was thinking of getting out of an area more prone to flooding. I'm glad she found a close location that accomplishes that same thing. I'm happy for her.

Gosh, it doesn't even seems like ten years.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Vera has a walk about video on her Facebook, of the new place.
Looks like it's going to take a lot of work, but it's going to be great.
:heart:

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for posting!

Someday I’ll be back in New Orleans and Vera’s place will be the first stop!