True Blood

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
anyone watch this show?

i love it!!

jason, eric and sam are hotties!!

bill ummmmmmmmmmm not so much. i would have rather seen the guy from moonlight play bill. now he IS hot hot hot!!

Lafayette is an interesting character.

maryann what the hell is she?

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
anyone watch this show?

i love it!!

jason, eric and sam are hotties!!

bill ummmmmmmmmmm not so much. i would have rather seen the guy from moonlight play bill. now he IS hot hot hot!!

Lafayette is an interesting character.

maryann what the hell is she?

i dont miss a show...

interesting fact...jason is from Oz land...when he talks in real life he doesnt sound a bit like his character...

and oh boy do i like Sookie..:kiss:

Newnork1978

I love that show, too. I think I missed the latest episode...luckily I can watch it OnDemand. :mrgreen:

I didn't know Jason was an Aussie...you'd never guess - he's got that southern drawl down pat. Heh!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
I love that show, too. I think I missed the latest episode...luckily I can watch it OnDemand. :mrgreen:

I didn't know Jason was an Aussie...you'd never guess - he's got that southern drawl down pat. Heh!

bill - Stephen Moyer was born in england
Eric Northman - Alexander Skarsgård was born in Sweden

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
i dont miss a show...

interesting fact...jason is from Oz land...when he talks in real life he doesnt sound a bit like his character...

and oh boy do i like Sookie..:kiss:

i love jason's RL aussie accent in interviews!!

sookie sure has come a long my since she won the oscar!!

Newnork1978

I'm a huge fan of accents, but the one thing I never understood is why-in-the-world would someone with an awesome European accent (naturally) want to master any type of boring American accent?!?

lilbopeep

Site Supporter

i also have ondemand!! i love it!!

i only watched 1/2 of sundays epi due to the fact that its summer and my 13 yr old dd is a night owl!! don't want her to SEE this mature material!!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I'm a huge fan of accents, but the one thing I never understood is why-in-the-world would someone with an awesome European accent (naturally) want to master any type of boring American accent?!?
well keep in mind to THEM WE have accents!! LOL a true refined southern USA accent is awsome!! and nyc/nj accent has a sorpanos dangerous appeal. think about it? the grass is always greener ............ LOL

Newnork1978

i also have ondemand!! i love it!!

i only watched 1/2 of sundays epi due to the fact that its summer and my 13 yr old dd is a night owl!! don't want her to SEE this mature material!!

Gotcha! :a1:

I usually miss the new episodes when they premier because I tend to forget it's Sunday night...but I usually remember to catch it OnDemand early the next week.

Newnork1978

well keep in mind to THEM WE have accents!! LOL a true refined southern USA accent is awsome!! and nyc/nj accent has a sorpanos dangerous appeal. think about it? the grass is always greener ............ LOL

True. I know a couple Aussies/Brits who think a subtle Texas accent is "cute".

I'm a sucker for British/Aussie/Irish/Scottish/French accents.
:clap:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
alex is the son of stellen - bootstrap bill turner from potc and he was in mama mia (that was a piece of drek!!)!! he looks just like his dad!! those eys!!

Last edited:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
You're just full of True Blood trivia, aren't you? I like trivia! :tongue::a1:
i used to be a sales rep for a video/dvd distributer. i love old movies and tv also. so the combination has given me so much useless trivia filling my head!!

Newnork1978

Damn, I got curious and stumbled onto the HBO website. I was looking at a list of characters, and I see a face I don't recognize. It's Lorena, the woman who "made" Bill. She's only been mentioned/shown once, that I know of...does this mean she comes back into Bill's life?!? Damn, I need to watch last week's episode. Hee-hee!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Damn, I got curious and stumbled onto the HBO website. I was looking at a list of characters, and I see a face I don't recognize. It's Lorena, the woman who "made" Bill. She's only been mentioned/shown once, that I know of...does this mean she comes back into Bill's life?!? Damn, I need to watch last week's episode. Hee-hee!
well i am not sure but it seems like this show is slowly revealing their back stories so we may see her again in flash backs. i haven't seen this weeks full epi yet. my question is WHAT THE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA is maryann!!

Newnork1978

well i am not sure but it seems like this show is slowly revealing their back stories so we may see her again in flash backs. i haven't seen this weeks full epi yet. my question is WHAT THE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA is maryann!!

I know, right?!? I can't figure her out either...a Witch, perhaps? Who knows? Guess we'll find out when the time is right. What's your guess?

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I know, right?!? I can't figure her out either...a Witch, perhaps? Who knows? Guess we'll find out when the time is right. What's your guess?
did you see the end of the epi last week at sookies house marry was by the water shaking and when she put her hands up they looked like they had 3 claws instead of 5 fingers.

Newnork1978

did you see the end of the epi last week at sookies house marry was by the water shaking and when she put her hands up they looked like they had 3 claws instead of 5 fingers.

Yeah...maybe she's the Bull-Headed creature that clawed Sookie?

Or better yet...she's the Devil.

Last edited:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I zay theuh, Gov'ner, 'ow 'bout ah spot o' tea??
hmmmmmmmmmmmm i only got joe!! LOL

coffeetiger-650.jpg

buckytom

Grill Master
i'm addicted to the show as well.

i've loved and have been terrified of vampires ever since i was a kid. i still sleep with my neck covered every night, lol. and there's always a cross on the wall in every bedroom.

the guy that plays eric (alexander skarsgaard) is from another recent hbo show about the iraq war, "generation kill".

you can see how they cast him as a vampire from the same dopey, head tipped forward, cheeks sucked in look that he gave the subordinate enlisted men in his platoon.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I'm addicted to the show myself. HBO have had some great shows over the years and I expect it will continue.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
i'm addicted to the show as well.

i've loved and have been terrified of vampires ever since i was a kid. i still sleep with my neck covered every night, lol. and there's always a cross on the wall in every bedroom.

the guy that plays eric (alexander skarsgaard) is from another recent hbo show about the iraq war, "generation kill".

you can see how they cast him as a vampire from the same dopey, head tipped forward, cheeks sucked in look that he gave the subordinate enlisted men in his platoon.
WUSS! LOL