I Am Legend

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Wow, this is a first……I’m the only one here……..

Hello….Hello,Hello,Hello,Hello………..echo…….

o76oed.jpg

v3n579.jpg

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I just logged in and it looks like it's just you and me, Keltin. It feels kinda creepy, huh. I think there really is an echo.

How about we wander around and leave "Having a wonderful time - Wish you were here" messages on everyone's user page?

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Oh crap - I didn't even look at who's online yet! But I'm so glad you're here, Sassy! How are you, girlfriend?

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I just checked - it's just the 3 of us. Hmmmmm. I wonder what sort of trouble we can stir up.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
It's creepy huh.....but it is Fall....nearly. It's cool outside, Halloween is nearly upon us. Let's stir the cauldron!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Oh crap - I didn't even look at who's online yet! But I'm so glad you're here, Sassy! How are you, girlfriend?
Meh, ok I guess.. feeling like I've caused some bad juju here and I don't know why, therefore.. I lurk!:yum:
Must be that good old DC leftover clique thing.
All I know is, a couple of days ago when I posted some good for once dinner pics, the whispers and gossip started.
Someone even said NO WAY IS THAT A PIC OF HER dinner.
I suppose the idea of a new computer, and a new camera escapes some:confused:
Keeping on topic, I don't want to be a legend, I just want to be another member who is here to have fun.. and it hasn't felt that way for me lately.
Perhaps I am paranoid.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
How did you get wind of this gossip?

I'd imagine some would say I'm a confederate flag waving Paula Deen wanna-be and fry everything, but screw it, I cook the way I want.

And the "I Am Legend" is reference to the movie (and ultimately the book) about being the last person on earth.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I hadn't heard about that either, Sass, but then again, I'm not usually in the loop on the mean stuff. I'm really sorry. I do remember people teasing you about food pics taken with your cell-phone camera, but I thought that was friendly teasing.

As far as Keltin is concerned - people talk shit about him all the time!

j/k Keltin

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I hadn't heard about that either, Sass, but then again, I'm not usually in the loop on the mean stuff. I'm really sorry. I do remember people teasing you about food pics taken with your cell-phone camera, but I thought that was friendly teasing.

j/k Keltin

Bastards want to talk all the time, but they never want to pull my finger. Come here already!!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter

j/k Keltin

There is a lot of stuff that gets passed around on this board, Terry.
One person might say OMG, that looks delicious!
Then the next thing you hear, that same person said something mean spirited or whatever.
That is why I've been more or less absent... it hurts when you try and fit in with the gang, then feel like you really aren't as appreciated as you thought you were.
I told someone last week or so I wouldn't be posting anymore food pix, then I did. Then the shit started.
I don't understand that at all.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
There is a lot of stuff that gets passed around on this board, Terry.
One person might say OMG, that looks delicious!
Then the next thing you hear, that same person said something mean spirited or whatever.
That is why I've been more or less absent... it hurts when you try and fit in with the gang, then feel like you really aren't as appreciated as you thought you were.
I told someone last week or so I wouldn't be posting anymore food pix, then I did. Then the shit started.
I don't understand that at all.

I just don't get where you're hearing this "stuff" from?

Screw it, post your pics all you like. I love 'em. Any pic is better than NO pic.....and don't get me started on THAT (no pic)!

I've got far more respect for someone that actually posts a pic of what they have done. It beats a plain text recipe or "I made this" anyday.

Stick close to me......but....uh......move a bit if I DO get them to pull my finger.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Keltin said:
I just don't get where you're hearing this "stuff" from?

Screw it, post your pics all you like. I love 'em. Any pic is better than NO pic.....and don't get me started on THAT (no pic)!

I've got far more respect for someone that actually posts a pic of what they have done. It beats a plain text recipe or "I made this" anyday.

Stick close to me......but....uh......move a bit if I DO get them to pull my finger.

Come on Sass, FM..... give it a test

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I agree with Keltin, Sass. Pics are something I'm really grateful for and I'd hate for you to stop posting them. I'm a very novice cook and pics help me to have an idea if I'm doing it right, and more importantly, help me pinpoint where I messed up. Again, I'm very sorry you've been feeling unwanted or unappreciated because I know that most of the membership adores you.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
What’s with end of the world pics where the dog is always there? Not a bad way to go actually. Anyone know this one.

2cmt4id.jpg

2e4jfpk.jpg

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
A few more world enders……do you know them?

80’s Movie
10xzod3.jpg

70’s movie remade for the 2000s
v8j22e.jpg

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Good morning

Sass, I love your pictures and the recipes you put in.

chowhound

A Boy and His Dog. Don't forget Mad Max's Australian Cattle Dog, too.
I don't remember, but I saw it. Something about a meteor hitting earth or something... The blond was hot.
And the last one was where they were locked in a mall with the zombies outside. I think. I don't get into Zombie movies and am too lazy to hunt down the title.
Actually it's still too early to be working my brain this hard. It might break.
And pull your own finger... you know you did (lol).