King Izzy has arrived!!

smoke king

Banned
Sweethaven Izzy has arrived and claimed his domain! Well, he stays busy marking it anyway!!:yum: BigSmith JudyTenuta (tentative) arrives June 22!

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 111

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Now get ready for the Terrorist part of what he is. They are great dogs and among my favorites too after being owned by one for 18 years. :wink:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, SK!!!! He is THE cutest thing since sliced bread!

Best of luck with him and with Judy (tentative).

Lee

Lefty

Yank
Get the crate out and get it crate trained. It only takes three days. It will work in your favor in the long run. Nice looking pup. Good luck.

smoke king

Banned
Thanks all. Yep, I'm a firm believer in crate training too....however Izzy feels differently!!(lol)

Its been a long time since I had a puppy-he's more work than an infant!! He was enjoying car rides with me, but yesterday he took a big ol' steamer in the back of my Bravada!!:puke1:

I love the little guy, but he's drivin' me nuckin' futz! I'm posting this at 5:30AM because its the only time I have to myself! And in about 6 weeks, it starts all over again!

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
LOL, but, it is so worth it Bob!! You know that as well as I do. Just get past the hump and you are going to have your best friend for life....two of 'em!!

chowhound

I feel for you, Bob. Sometimes we forget how hard it was to raise out last dog from a pup. I can't tell in the pic, is he a smooth or wire haired? Cut little bugger.
And I thought my old group was the only one to use "steamer", as in dropping a steamer. lololololol Izzy dropped a steamer in you Bravada.... well, that's not very funny I guess ;^)

smoke king

Banned
I feel for you, Bob. Sometimes we forget how hard it was to raise out last dog from a pup. I can't tell in the pic, is he a smooth or wire haired? Cut little bugger.
And I thought my old group was the only one to use "steamer", as in dropping a steamer. lololololol Izzy dropped a steamer in you Bravada.... well, that's not very funny I guess ;^)

Aww, it is funny CH! He can't help it-he is for all intents and purposes, a baby! He's just so rambuncious and full of life!!

He is what the JRT folks refer to as a "broken-coat" which I believe is somewhere in between smooth and wire. And you are right-I know that I forgot how hard it is when they're this young-gotta stay on em' every minute!!

PanchoHambre

Aww he's cute... Icrate training is a good idea... i wish I had done it when I could with mine... now I have a problem!

Good luck with him SK