Anyone catch Hell's Kitchen tonight?

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I would probably beat him to death with a frying pan. I can't watch the US versions with Gordon but the BBC shows with him are excellent. Leave it to Fox to screw up a good show when they bring it here.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I would probably beat him to death with a frying pan. I can't watch the US versions with Gordon but the BBC shows with him are excellent. Leave it to Fox to screw up a good show when they bring it here.

That really cracked me up!!! :yum::yum::yum::yum::thumb:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I was laughing tonight because Andrea, one of the 2 women left, said that next week she'll be putting on her "assertive panties"! I need to get me some of them!

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I wasn't joking at all, someone speak to me like a boss or not is asking for whole new meaning to going postal.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I was laughing tonight because Andrea, one of the 2 women left, said that next week she'll be putting on her "assertive panties"! I need to get me some of them!

Rats - wish I would have recorded it. How will we know if she's wearing them next week? :yum:

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
If you watch his show "The F Word" you'll see that he is really a nice guy, and family man. All the yelling and screaming on "Hell's Kitchen" is about 80% creating a high pressure environment, 10% show, and 10% real because some of those doofusses deserve it...

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter

i cannot stand that girl... Robert is gone, i dont care who wins..lol

smoke king

Banned
I watch "Hells Kitchen" as well as the "The F word". I think Gordons demeanor on HK is likely driven by the producers of the show. I wouldn't blame Fox though, ultimately, its the consumer who dictates the format of the show.They are simply giving the people what they want. In other words, people are tuning in, so that means the format is working. Speaks volumes about the American viewing audience eh?

I too prefer "The F word", I think it shows Ramsey as he really is, although I could care less about his livestock raising etc.

Oh and BTW, Fishers Mom, you might check ebay for those assertive panties.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
What am I missing?! I've never heard of these shows - when and what station are they on???

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
I do, too. Even tho I would have a heart attack if anyone yelled at me like Gordon yells at the chefs!

i wouldn't have a heart attack. I would go to jail for whacking him upside his damn head with one of those cast iron pans!!!!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: