1/4 cup Teriyaki Marinade, bottled or your own recipe
1/4 cup Oriental BBQ Sauce -- I use Kikoman
1/4 cup oyster sauce
1 tablespoon Light Brown sugar
12 medium Chicken wings
11/2- 2 teaspoons Oriental Seasoning blend*
11/2 - 2 teaspoons Hot & Spicy Stir Fry Seasoning -- I use "Sun Luck"
1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
Separate drumette from wingette. Lay on broiler pan skin side down, spaced apart. Sprinkle evenly with half of the Oriental Seasoning and Hot & Spicy Stir Fry Seasoning . Mount pan on middle rack of preheated oven.

Meanwhile, place Teriyaki, Oriental BBQ, Soy and brown sugar together in a stainless steel mixing bowl; whisk to blend well.
When wings start to get a nice color going, about 8 minutes, remove from oven and turn them, season them lightly and return to oven. When wings are Golden brown on this side, remove. Dip each wing in the dipping sauce and shake off excess sauce and lay back on the broiler pan. After all have been dipped, return to oven. Broil until a bit crusted, maybe three minutes.
I serve these on a bed of fried rice.
This serves two 'round here.

*Oriental Seasoning Mix
2 tablespoons onion powder
2 tablespoons ground ginger
2 tablespoons garlic granules
2 tablespoons ground black pepper

makes 1/4 cup

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I love chicken wings. I mean I LOOOOOOVE them!

I almost always shake them in seasoned flour and bake them until they are golden and the skin (the best part) is crispy. And then I'm in heaven.

What has stopped me from making Asian-style wings in the past is the thought of the skin being soggy or gooey. I love the flavors of all the liquids you use, Lucky, but does the skin get CRISPY????

Lee