What have you eaten NCT - Sunday 6/24/2018 to Saturday 6/30/2018?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
picture.php

I have been feeling like I have a summer cold or maybe my allergies are going crazy.

It's to early to say what's for dinner.

I had frosted mini wheats for breakfast.
I will probably make a pot of coffee and hard cook a bunch of eggs in the Instant Pot (for the week to use for salads and such). That's about as far as I have gotten.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I guess we're ordering pizza.
It hasn't been a good day here since 1am this morning.
Chin up Loralei.

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Craig smoked a pork butt for pulled pork yesterday, along with some tasso he's had curing for a week. So, we had pulled pork, tater tots and slaw for dinner.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Pizza lefties for lunch.
Ham and pineapple.
My favourite.
From Papa John's.

Attachments

• 20180625_114639-614x614.jpg
    20180625_114639-614x614.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 143

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I had cottage cheese for breakfast.

We ordered from pizza place in town last night. I got a side order of meatballs for my meal but didn’t eat them. Had small bowl of pastina and chicken broth instead. Tummy not feeling good. So that will probably be lunch.

Family went to see the new Jurassic Park movie.

They will most likely go to store after to pick up rotisserie chicken and deli/olive bar/salad bar items to go with. Nice easy, cool kitchen, no cook dinner. IF ALL GOES AS PLANNED. Which it rarely does.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Lol Peeps, I know all about that if all goes to plan deal.
I found a recipe for the chops using crushed, seasoned stuffing crumbs, with the egg/milk mixture dip.
So that and I'm thinking mashed potatoes.
Don't want to fry or bake them.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Lol Peeps, I know all about that if all goes to plan deal.
I found a recipe for the chops using crushed, seasoned stuffing crumbs, with the egg/milk mixture dip.
So that and I'm thinking mashed potatoes.
Don't want to fry or bake them.

YUM! Please share recipe or link. How will you be cooking them?

How is your day going?

Embryodad

I don't know or care what's for supper today.
All I know. is I have a cheesecake in the oven.

Haaaaaaa!!!..... I was measuring the cup of sugar, and ha ha , I dropped 1/2 a cup on the floor.:yum::oops:

Wait till Tina gets home tonight. She went to see her brother in Point Pleasant, nj and took her 96 year old Uncle with her.
I tried to get all the sugar up, but I can't see that good. Tina
H A T E S sugar crunch on the floor.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Mmmm cheesecake.
Thanks Jimmy, you just reminded me of the carrot cake in the fridge.
I'm the only one who likes it.
Think I'll have a slice.
Lol

Embryodad

Wait when Tina mommy comes home from South Jersey this afternoon.
She will appreciate the cheesecake. The cream cheese had been in the fridge for 2 weeks since Mothers day.... Yesterday, she picked up another Wilton springform pan from Marshalls dept. store.....
It was no big deal to make. I don't know why people shudder when they have to make a cheesecake. LOL.... I had no problem. Even separating the eggs.

The Carrot cake looks great. I don't like the way Tina bakes carrot cake. She grates the carrots long. It's like eating the hair on the back of a camels neck . I like it chopped up in little pieces. Yours looks great to me!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Haha!
You are so funny!

This carrot cake is from the Kroger bakery.
16 buckaroos for a 2 layer cake.
.. and I'm the only one eating it, surprisingly!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Wait when Tina mommy comes home from South Jersey this afternoon.
She will appreciate the cheesecake. The cream cheese had been in the fridge for 2 weeks since Mothers day.... Yesterday, she picked up another Wilton springform pan from Marshalls dept. store.....
It was no big deal to make. I don't know why people shudder when they have to make a cheesecake. LOL.... I had no problem. Even separating the eggs.

The Carrot cake looks great. I don't like the way Tina bakes carrot cake. She grates the carrots long. It's like eating the hair on the back of a camels neck . I like it chopped up in little pieces. Yours looks great to me!
Cheesecake is a snap. I don't separate the eggs. Once everything is room temp it's basically a dump cake.

Now I want cheesecake!! You're a bad influence Jimmy!!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
This was technically my lunch. But may also be my dinner. I really don't have any appetite today and may not have dinner. I gave most of my lunch to hubby.

Assorted Deli and appy plate.

assorted_appy_plate_062518_IMG_4364.JPG

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Monday was comfort night...

Dogs & kraut over Mashed Maine Potatoes, seasoned with McCormick's Smokehouse Bacon, and Brussels Sprouts...

Tonight I hope to test the Carry-Out at our new Mexican Restaurant here in town....

Dogs & Kraut 6-25-18.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Monday was comfort night...

Dogs & kraut over Mashed Maine Potatoes, seasoned with McCormick's Smokehouse Bacon, and Brussels Sprouts...

Tonight I hope to test the Carry-Out at our new Mexican Restaurant here in town....

View attachment 27638

That looks great, Lucky.
Hope your new restaurant doesn't disappoint.

Well, scratch my dinner plans.
My son just called and said he'd pick up dinner on the way home this evening.
He thinks Mommy is busy enough as is, because I am. Lol

:bounce:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
We had French toast (made with cinnamon raisin bread). Mine was topped with butter and sugar free Mrs. Butterworth syrup.