:) giada & her Aunt cook

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
(on food network) this show is too much. whom here watches~
her Aunt is a hoot! so is giada, as she humors her. 1 of those shows u gotta luv.

belaine

Bottle Washer
Super Site Supporter
I like Giada's food but cannot watch her, she annoys the dickens out of me! Her fake smile, and accent and to look at her she cannot possibly eat!

There I feel better.

J

Jana

I'm with you. I sure wish she'd cover up a bit.

Now, as far as not eating, there's a TV person here in Phx who is as thin as Giada and I always thought she didn't eat either. however, the 1st time I met her, she was running down the hall with a donut in her hand. Now that I know her, she chows down. She's just lucky to have a fabulous metabolism.

belaine

Bottle Washer
Super Site Supporter
Okay probably the metabolism thing. I am just jealous. Totally with you on she needs to cover up! Food Network is pretty much a turn off anymore.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
her show is appreciated, to me. blake & i both luv the show. if a show is not to a person's preferences, u could find a remote, eh

belaine

Bottle Washer
Super Site Supporter
The girl can cook no doubt about it and I do use her recipes - My DVR fast forward works great! did not mean to start something here sorry.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Arguing about TV cooks has been the downfall of at least one cooking forum, and we don't want to go down that road here.

Everyone has his/her opinions, and it's okay to express them as long as everyone remembers to be respectful to one another.

Lee

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Arguing about TV cooks has been the downfall of at least one cooking forum, and we don't want to go down that road here.

Everyone has his/her opinions, and it's okay to express them as long as everyone remembers to be respectful to one another.

Lee

:agree: This is a discussion forum. Everyone should be able to post their opinions without being rebuked.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
belaine, you began nothing. we were both typing thoughts on the show.

Lefty

Yank
She puts out some good recipes. She could tone things down, but that wouldn't be her she has been known for her style as much as her food. I think folks get upset with her smile because she is somewhat large headed for her frame so her smile is going to be real big. She would what some would describe as a human bobble head. But I still like her shows.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
:) belaine.

gotta agree, lefty- she has got a head that overwhelms her frame.