Anyone watching Hell's Kitchen?

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
I don't know how I got involved in it...yet I found myself watching two episodes of a recent Hell's Kitchen.
I don't know the players, don't know where they're filming...but I did learn something, actually.
The contest was to cook several cuts/types of beef to different temperatures. Have to admit I was impressed with the 'well done' burger still being juicy.

So, who's watching?

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i watch intermittently. tho as i've lived thru culinary schooling/cooking in the culinary industry so i lose interest; as i'm aware of the realities already, i tune in 4 entertainment value....... there's the occasional Chef that is quite mean, although when u speak to them directly on things, discuss your thoughs & explain,....... in thier offices, after classtime, they ain't so very mean as a person may think.
he's on network television, so he may well be either a very angry person, 'er being someone that is making loads of dough, both for him & them
yet i find that i tune into that show

BTW. was sous-vide used 4 that burger, vera~

GotGarlic

We watch it when we remember it's on :wink: At first, the yelling got on my nerves, but now it's kind of funny. O the drama!

Norm

All the meat was cooked out doors on a grill. They would not have had time to cook the hamburger sous vide.

QuirkyCookery

I'm trying to watch this season as it goes. I've seen some past seasons, but because I watch online, I was able to watch all the episodes at once (well, I mean, when I had time over the course of days instead of weeks at set times).

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Quesadillas served to babies?????? Some of those kids for the 'mom and child' lunch were still in diapers!

I'm still gagging over the meat in a blender thing, too!