Bitchin Kitchen

High Cheese

Saucier
She calls spaghetti "Shpagett" lmao.

The show I caught was themed "Recession Recipes". She goes: "....that will give you the energy you need to pretend to look for a job on Craigslist." lmfao

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
this is one of my fave shows- makes me laugh!!!!! oh, & i posted her new Christmas vid on forumsforums yesterday

Last edited:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
many guys seem to luv that show, hehe. as a female, i luv her attittude, her speak, her humor, & her fashion. & that girl can cook while makig u laugh. that's a rarity. (unless you're sandra lee, haha!:drink2::yum: )i tune in each time it's on & i'm here, 1 time to view the show then to listen for some chuckles. the humorous music videos hafta be the most hilarious....... 'a bitchin' Christmas' on you tube is hilarious! here's a few segements of her show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Oy8sIN3oow&feature=player_detailpage#t=91s

Last edited:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
many guys seem to luv that show, hehe. as a female, i luv her attittude, her speak, her humor, & her fashion. & that girl can cook while makig u laugh. that's a rarity. (unless you're sandra lee, haha!:drink2::yum: )i tune in each time it's on & i'm here, 1 time to view the show then to listen for some chuckles. the humorous music videos hafta be the most hilarious....... 'a bitchin' Christmas' on you tube is hilarious! here's a few segements of her show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Oy8sIN3oow&feature=player_detailpage#t=91s

i've noticed, @ least on my 'puter, u hafta scroll to the beginning for the entire vid. it plays only the ending, this link, if you scroll not.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
pic of nadia

Attachments

• 423111_10150585040406724_6317886723_9287585_1467991255_n.jpg
    423111_10150585040406724_6317886723_9287585_1467991255_n.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 371

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
another

Attachments

• 428176_10150585043981724_6317886723_9287604_1896455046_n.jpg
    428176_10150585043981724_6317886723_9287604_1896455046_n.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 369

chilefarmer

I watch cooking shows to learn new things about cooking. I don't want to be entertained. So lets just cook and cut the crap. Bitchen kitchen, never watched it. The preview said to me, Naw, not for me. There are very few real cooking shows. (in my opinion) CF

Somehow I messed up my previous post and it simply disappeared so I'll try once more. I guess this will identify me as something of an "old poop" but I don't really like this woman much, either. I find her pretty crude and crass. I don't mind being occasionally entertained on a cooking show (Emeril is pretty entertaining when he's not being a pompous ass!) but she's outragious and goes too far. I do love Sandra Lee, Ina Garten and of coarse, Paula Deen. And Julia Child.....it goes without saying! The real deal! I have all the old tapes of her shows and watch them frequently. It was from her I first learned to make a nice omelet! To see a cooking show that I never thought really was - how about the Neelys? I couldn't stand them!

Fallon :snow:

Last edited:
If your "thing" is watching someone dressed like a whore/slut who acts & speaks like a juvenile delinquent, cook - then this is your show. Otherwise - pass it by.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i know how to cook already so needn't watch tv to learn. i love Julia Child, have her dvd's, though i say why not be enternained in life, too.....
& there's no rule on a cook's gear. if stilettos offend, change the channel. a person on tv cooking in sweats would offend me. she dresses like many her age. i like a few cooking shows. this, 2 fat ladies, old 1995-esque iron Chef, etc.
to each thier own.

FooD

If your "thing" is watching someone dressed like a whore/slut who acts & speaks like a juvenile delinquent, cook - then this is your show.
I watch a variety of cooking shows, including this one. This show gets me totally hot and excited all over, depending on how slutty she's dressed. Most men like myself are like dogs. One reason a show like this is popular.

I watch a variety of cooking shows, including this one. This show gets me totally hot and excited all over, depending on how slutty she's dressed. Most men like myself are like dogs. One reason a show like this is popular.

How sad. Maybe you should petition the Playboy channel, et al, to pick up her option once she gets cancelled from TCC.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i could be rude. i have it in me to say it. i shant. i was taught well. be kind.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i know. it's tv. some jump to judge. i'd only miss 1 show over her's. volumes speak for themselves~

Lefty

Yank
When I saw this thred title I knew the opinions would be all over the place. LOL. Instead of a cooking show her personality seems like she is geared toward a career in reality tv. That is just my humble opinion.

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
I love me some Nads! I love this show and I really like it when they feature her in the competitions like Chopped and CTK. She was a hoot in both!