Aaron McCargo...

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
aaron.jpg
200McCargoJr.jpg

I was so happy when Aaron won his place with the Food Network, he is a great cook and has a beautiful personality. Is there anyone else here whom enjoys watching his shows?

smoke king

Banned
You know, I was rooting for him on the Next FN star, but I haven't really caught his show.

That being said, I find myself tuning into FN less and less these days-has nothing to do with him, just their programming in general.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I've never seen him before but then again I don't watch a lot of FN anymore. If I see his show on in a time slot I have free though I will check it out.

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
I like the guy. I saw some of his show and it wasnt impressive. I dont think FN really put much $$$ into it. Alas I havent seen it in a long time and thought they just canceled it.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
I like the guy. I saw some of his show and it wasnt impressive. I dont think FN really put much $$$ into it. Alas I havent seen it in a long time and thought they just canceled it.

he has an alright show..i like the guy..

canadian food network, we get all the shows that arent great or very popular in USA... we use to get paula deans boys show... we even objected to that show and they pulled it...lol

one of our saving graces on FN is Giada....but i sure wish they would just drop RR and put on another episode of Everyday Italian..lol

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
he has an alright show..i like the guy..

canadian food network, we get all the shows that arent great or very popular in USA... we use to get paula deans boys show... we even objected to that show and they pulled it...lol

one of our saving graces on FN is Giada....but i sure wish they would just drop RR and put on another episode of Everyday Italian..lol

Yeah Im flat out tired of Raytard. Have been for 4 years now. Paula Deens kids... I never understood why they used them. I love Paula but not her boys.

When IS Aaron on FN anyhow?

Shermie

Site Supporter
He's my #1 Food Network star!!

I was so happy and excited when he won last year!

He can also be seen on Dear Food Network - a show that gives advice on certain summer foods to do on the grill.

Looks like he's finally getting more exposure! i'm so glad. He deserves it! He's worked so hard and had fought for his place in a pantheon of contestants.:dancing: