3 Tbsp minced green bell pepper
1 Tbsp flour
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt
ground black pepper (to taste)
3 Tbsp vegetable oil

--

1 In a large bowl, gently mix together the salmon, bread, green onion, garlic, dill, bell pepper, flour, egg, paprika, salt and pepper. Form into 8 patties; each about 1/2 inch thick.

2 Heat oil over medium high heat in a large skillet. Cook the patties until nicely browned on both sides, about 3-4 minutes per side.

Serves 4.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
these sound good but i havent met a salmon patty i like.. and i love salmon.. i think i am going to try your recipe very soon and maybe bread them with panko bread crumbs like crab cakes and see if that will work..

want to make them for me Sass?..lol

Ingredients

1 (14.75 ounce) can salmon, undrained and flaked
1 slice of bread, shredded
3 Tbsp chopped green onion, including the green parts
1 medium garlic clove, minced
1 Tbsp fresh chopped dill weed, or 1 teaspoon dried
3 Tbsp minced green bell pepper
1 Tbsp flour
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt
ground black pepper (to taste)
3 Tbsp vegetable oil

--

1 In a large bowl, gently mix together the salmon, bread, green onion, garlic, dill, bell pepper, flour, egg, paprika, salt and pepper. Form into 8 patties; each about 1/2 inch thick.

2 Heat oil over medium high heat in a large skillet. Cook the patties until nicely browned on both sides, about 3-4 minutes per side.

Serves 4.

homecook

Oh your recipe sounds better than the one I posted. It was my mom's and very basic. I am going to try yours! Thanks....copied

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I haven't had salmon patties in years either. I will be doing up some of these. Thanks Loralei.

simplicity

Thanks. A can of two of salmon is one of those things I keep in the pantry on principal. Your recipe looks delicious.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I made these tonight and they were WONDERFUL!

I used some Old Bay seasoning in the patties, and improvised a sauce of mayo, sour cream, capers, dill and Accent.

Thanks, Sass!

Lee

Attachments

• Salmon patties.JPG
    Salmon patties.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 139