Whats Everyone Drinking Tonight!?!?

AllenOK

Better make mine a double. Had a third young'un hurl a little while ago. Good thing we've got a carpet shampooer. It's gonna get a workout in a few days.

What really has me worried, is that I have to go to work tomorrow, on my day off, and earlier than I normally would go to work. If PeppA comes down sick, I may have to come home.

Rusty Shackleford

Formerly known as 1 bourbon 1 scotch & 1 beer
HMM... coffee right now, but then ita 10am an im at work ha! tho i could probly get away with an irish coffee....

wonder whats in store for me tonight...

PanchoHambre

15723.jpg

yep I dont get paid for a week and i'm broke so beer snobbery out thrift in

waybomb

Shared a bottle of Cavit Pinot Noir (nice wine) with my wife, and later a couple of friends came over with some sort of Michigan red wine (was a nice wine, but too sweet for the four of us).

Night before, wife and I shared a bottle of Principato Pinot Noir - very nice light pinot.

Those of you in ChiTown - can you buy both wines very cheaply at Grand and Western Armaneti's. Danny got a great deal on them.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
It was World Wide Liquors bought by Armaneti's, and was in Rolling Meadows. The guy that ran it was Vince (DW thinks that was his name). But this was long ago, around early 80's, maybe 82 and 83.

waybomb

It was World Wide Liquors bought by Armaneti's, and was in Rolling Meadows. The guy that ran it was Vince (DW thinks that was his name). But this was long ago, around early 80's, maybe 82 and 83.

Nope, didn't know him. FWIW, I worked there from 70-73. Oak Lawn.

I'll ask Danny if he knew anybody there, when he gets back in town.

AllenOK

I just poured a couple fingers of the dirt-cheap Oso Negro and added about 8 oz of Sprite. Knock my butt out tonight and let me sleep, as I didn't sleep much last night.

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
Tonight is date night with my wife. If it's like most date nights I will be drinking Guinness, Old Style, and Wild Turkey 101...