joec has passed

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
I'll miss Joe.

I'm sorry he didn't get to enjoy more of his retirement.
http://netcookingtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24528&page=1

Thanks to jimbo and pg for posting this on FF.

. Joseph Cilinceon
Born: June 29, 1947
Died: November 10, 2014

Joseph Frank Cilinceon, age 67, of Russell Springs, formerly of Lexington, departed this life on Monday, November 10, 2014, at his residence.

Joseph was born on June 29, 1947, in Miami, Florida, to the late Joseph Conrad and Audrey Mae Robertson Cilinceon. He married Dawn Gordon, in Miami, Florida, on February 5, 1965.

He is survived by his wife, Dawn; his sons, Roger, of Bremerton, Washington, Richard, of Mt. Ulla, North Carolina, and Robert, of Nicholasville, Kentucky; his brother, Richard Levi, of Kendall Florida; seventeen grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren.

Along with his parents, Joseph is preceded in death by his daughter, Belinda Comeaux.

A private memorial service will be held at a later date.

Lake Cumberland Funeral Home is entrusted with the arrangements for Joseph Frank Cilinceon.

http://www.lakecumberlandfuneralservice.com/home/index.cfm/obituaries/view/fh_id/14837/id/2797961

Last edited:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
So sad. I hate to hear this.
RIP Joe. Like Andy said, you will be missed.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
That is very sad news. My heart goes out to Dawn and all of JoeC's family and friends.

Shermie

Site Supporter
I'm so sorry to hear that JoeC was called home!!

He will be missed by all those who knew him dearly!! My condolences. :sorry:

Leni

So sad. Now we have lost two of our friends. Best wishes for those who remain behind. Mom never did get over losing Dad.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thank you for posting that terrific thread, Buzz!

Glad to have seen it again!

Lee

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
My condolences. Not sure if I knew him or not, but all the same, my heart goes out to his family.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
My condolences. Not sure if I knew him or not, but all the same, my heart goes out to his family.

You would have given him a world of respect. It's difficult to comprehend that he announced his retirement in May and now he's gone.

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
I looked him up on the forum here and I do remember him. So sad. It makes you wonder why we work so hard and can't even enjoy retirement. Joe will be missed. :(