Agnolotti Pasta Salad With Mozzarella & Peas

With most pasta salads, I don't measure every ingredient - just make it to your taste. Agnolotti pasta is smaller than ravioli (about 3/4"-1"). I like the crescent shaped. If you don't have time to make homemade, Buitoni has refrigerated Fresh Agnolotti filled with wild mushrooms, or cheese.
agnolotti.jpg

Wild Mushroom Agnolotti: A blend of earthy mushrooms, including sweet, rustic portobellos and delicate criminis, creates an impeccable pairing with fresh-roasted garlic and imported grana padano and parmesan cheeses, wrapped inside thin layers of stone-ground semolina pasta.

Quattro Formaggi Agnolotti: This agnolotti pairs the savory depth of fresh-roasted garlic with an artful combination of creamy, imported grana padano, parmesan, custom ricotta and fontina cheeses.

My Deli carries a similar pasta salad for about $6.99 a pound - when I can find it.

Agnolotti Pasta Salad With Mozzarella & Peas

1-2 pkgs agnolotti (mushroom &/or cheese-filled) - or refrigerated fresh ravioli or tortellini
Mozzarella cheese - med to large cubes
Peas - cooked - thawed if frozen
Scallions/green onions - sliced
Tomatoes - chopped
Italian flat-leaf parsley - chopped
Salt & Pepper, to taste
Italian dressing or vinaigrette
Fresh grated Parmesan

Boil, drain & rinse Agnolotti under cool water. Drain again. Combine remaining ingredients.

Refrigerate/chill covered, for a few hours or serve at room temp. Top with fresh grated Parmesan cheese.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Oh yum! This sounds wonderful! I love pasta salads. I've tried the Buitoni mushroom ravioli and it's really good. I haven't seen the Agnolotti. I'll have to look for it again next time at the store.