Man I'm Hungry!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
i have a bag of two bite brownies... or i have a donut shop 3 blocks away...what kind of donut you want?..lol

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Y'all are evil! Here I've been trying to improve my eating habits (thanks to Suzi and her accountability thread) and now you're talking donuts!!!

Soft, sweet, hot donuts. Brownies. Danish. And pie???? Evil, I tell you!

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Just passed through town and a Wispa bar jumped into my basket.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Well I ate a freakin' banana because Buzz posted how they are soooo good for you and for people on a diet. It tasted fine and I was happy - til I read about the donuts!

AllenOK

<Homer Simpson voice>

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......Donuts...........

</Homer Simpson voice>

lesley

I've just had a Marmite sandwich with weightwatchers bread & a banana...now I want the donut...:sad:

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
I say we make donuts the official food of NCT! :alc:

here take one...lol

45938122_0d9a921fdc.jpg

chowhound

Oh man.... chocolate dipped chocolate. My favorite.
That would go perfect right now, having just eaten a big hunk of pepperoni and three slices of white bread, As is, I'll have to settle for a couple pickled eggs.

smoke king

Banned
Oh man.... chocolate dipped chocolate. My favorite.
That would go perfect right now, having just eaten a big hunk of pepperoni and three slices of white bread, As is, I'll have to settle for a couple pickled eggs.

Man oh Man, I love your culinary vision CH!! Save me a pickled egg!!

Love2"Q"

i loooooove pickled eggs ..
my way .. boiled eggs stuck in left over pickle juice ..
add hot suace when eating ...

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
you know, that is exactly how i make my pickled eggs. and here i thought i was the only person who did something like that. lol

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
you know, that is exactly how i make my pickled eggs. and here i thought i was the only person who did something like that. lol

nope i like them that way as well.... other ways including adding a little more vinegar usually apple cider and some chiles...kick those eggs up a notch