FINALLY !!

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
I found three of the "new" tabasco flavors at Uncle Wally's just now, and grabbed all three....................

There's so much Hot Sauce in so manu varieties in this house, we'll soon have to store our toilet paper in the freezer, if you get my drift !

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
cool LT. well, not COOL, but..... hell, you know what I mean, lol
Let us know the flavors and how they are!!

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Here are most of what's in the house.........

Sauces001.jpg

Sauces002.jpg

FryBoy

I like just about any hot sauce I've ever had the pleasure to try, but IMHO Tabasco is in a class by itself. Love the stuff! It's the only reason I ever eat eggs.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
You have a good start there LT about 1/2 of my collection of the stuff. Next will be mustards so be aware at what this leads to.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
I know about yours, JoeC.......... I doubt I'll EVER catch up to ya !

BTW- how did you like "Uncle Lucky's" ?

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
nice collection LT... i on the other hand really dont care for tabasco sauce... i think it is because growing up, that was our only option... there were no other hot sauces available...

BUT i do like the green tabasco

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
nice collection LT... i on the other hand really dont care for tabasco sauce... i think it is because growing up, that was our only option... there were no other hot sauces available...

BUT i do like the green tabasco

Opened the green one last night and used on a few bites of the bird.......it's quite nice.........

The Chipotle, on the other hand, does not stack up to "Lucky's Private Stash". It's thinner, and without any of the little bits that permeate mine........
My favorite of the new Tabasco's is the Habamero- it's right there !

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I know about yours, JoeC.......... I doubt I'll EVER catch up to ya !

BTW- how did you like "Uncle Lucky's" ?

It is pretty good LT and I wished you had told me I could of sent you the other Tabasco, since I can get them all here.