NCT's Iron Chef 17: Battle Burger

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
For Iron Chef 17, the secret ingredient is……..

Burgers (any kind of meat or meatless)

As with the other ICs, this is a challenge to ourselves. There is no judging, and no winner. We are ALL winners in this since we will all benefit from the creativity and new recipes that this challenge will bring us.

The rules are simple, make any kind of dish you want, however you want. Drink, Appetizer, Main Course, Dessert, etc. The only stipulation is that you must make a Burger in some way.

Once your dish is ready, it’s a good idea to make a new post with your recipe. Then, post a link and a picture of your recipe to this thread. Alternatively, if you like, post your recipe and pictures here. In the end, we will compile all the results into one thread for easy searching.

Now, let Battle Burger begin!

Last edited by a moderator:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
i'd love to see a Drink or Dessert burger!!

Hmmmm.....I could do a desert burger. The drink would be quite the stretch though! :lol:

Although, on Top Chef Masters, Anita Lo did a "Burger Soup" that you could just as easily "plate" in a margarita glass rather than a bowl.

Interesting..........

Last edited:

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
A challeng indeed lilbopeep - actually - i could see something possible for a dessert burger.

chowhound

Well let me jump right in here and set the bar low with frozen beef patties with onion and mushroom gravy :lol:

Attachments

• burger6.jpg
    burger6.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1,413

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Awesome Chow! Very creative.....and I could eat the plate right now!! True comfort food! :clap:

chowhound

Thanks, Keltin.
And no I don't, Joe. The only salisbury steak I ever ate was at the school cafeteria or in a hungry mans (lol). Maybe somebody will make it for the challenge.

lesley

Inverted-burger-and-lettuce.jpg

We made these burgers with Halloumi, cheddar cheese & sun dried tomatoes in the middle..& onion...I love cheeseburgers!! big time..:brows:

buckytom

Grill Master
very nice, chow.

rib stickin' food, yum.

ok, i should be able to get in this one. i'm thinking a stuffed boiguh. probably goat cheese or maybe boursin.

i'm gonna call my mom to get her recipe for irish hamburgers, as taught to her by my dad's mom.

buckytom

Grill Master
they're delicioso, chow. but then again, my mom made them, so that was a given.

they're s very thick burger patty made with gorund beef, chunks of soft white bread, sauteed onions, ketchup, and horsereadish. i'm not sure if there were any other ingredients or a special technique.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
A bit to charred - the bottom was charcoal - I was a little distracted.

chowhound

Well the top looks great anyway. Burger is one of those things I have no problem eating if it's a bit overdone, that's what gravy, condiments and moist sides are for ;^)

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Nice Peeps.
I thought you had garlic bread and pasta tonight (?)
i made those last night. i was going to make a chuck steak last night but changed my mind. with all the crap going on i didn't post till tonight. i did have pasta and garlic bread tonight.