WooHoo! New Computer!!!

AllenOK

Now, if I can just figure out why Firefox crashes every few minutes. It's a Windows 8 OS, Mozilla Firefox v19.0

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Congrats on the new computer. Sorry I can't help with the firefox issue.

Mountain man

Entree Cook
Gold Site Supporter
I am running Firefox 19 with no issues but it is on XP. Got a notice today for a class action for this computer. Might have to check out their offer of a credit toward a new one.

Shermie

Site Supporter
Windows 8!!!

That figures!!! I'm happy that you got a new computer, but Windows 8 is not for me!!! What a piece of crap THAT is!!!

Luckily, MY new one has Windows 7, to which I like very much!! :wink:

thegrindre

I'm happy for you about a new PC but have to side with Sherm about Win8.
I hope you two get along OK... really I do. I think it's the worst OS Billy has put out so far.
I never install the latest FireFox until it's proven itself for awhile. I use v16.
You can go to oldapps.com and try an earlier version. That may help.

Last edited:

Shermie

Site Supporter
I'm happy for you about a new PC but have to side with Sherm about Win8.
I hope you two get along OK... really I do. I think it's the worst OS Billy has put out so far.
I never install the latest FireFox until it's proven itself for awhile. I use v16.

Thanx, buddy!

Here's a pic of mine (below).

Note that every other Windows OS is a piece of crap.

It first began whith that crappy Windows ME, then Windows Vista which was later fixed, now it's this crappy Windows 8!!

98. 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, and 7 were all ok. Mine was one of the last to feature Windows 7. There weren't supposed to be any more after Windows 7.

But your're right, Grindre, Billy dropped the ball on THIS one!! He's so much in a blasted rush to get OS's out on the market and into new computers that it seems he's not taking the time to really make sure that it is completely safe & compatible with consumers!!

After all, WE are the ones who are using the products in computers!! The richest man in the world just can't seem to get it together, and he has slipped way too many times!!! :yuk:

Attachments

• HP%20Computer%20Bundle.jpg
    HP%20Computer%20Bundle.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 102
Last edited: