I need help please help

Guts

I was viewing this thread when I accidentally right-click and it said block images for some reason I stupidly clicked on that I wanted to capture that image but screwed up. Now I can get it back to where I can view the images on this thread from Ross in Ventura. here's the thread. I'm talking about when I view it now. All the images are gone. I believe they were photo bucket and images.can somebody tell me how I can reinstate these images or undo the blocked image. I can't seem to right-click and get this option back on the page when I right-click help please I screwed up... Here's a thread I'm talking about. But it is also blocked other images in other threads help

http://netcookingtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=228083#post228083

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
In firefox try,

Tools, then options, then content, then on the right end of the line "Load Images Automatically" you will see a button marked "Exceptions" click that and you should see a list of sites where images are blocked. You should be able to delete the blocking function for the item there.

I think that should do it, if not I don't know.

I don't know about IE but it should be something similar in the tools area.

Jim

Guts

:thankyou:

Jim, thank you so much I don't know how I screwed up a simple task. Your fast response as made my day and my problem is fixed and I learned something new today. I followed your instructions just like you said in and everything went back to normal, and I won't make that mistake again. LOL

:thankyou: