The Health Food Forum is here!!!!!

Which new forum will have the most posts one year from today?

• Cooking For One Forum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frugal Eats Forum

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Health Food Forum

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
so, about 2 weeks ago, just on a whim;) I sit in one of those blood pressure things at Winn Dixie..and almost had a heart attack when I saw the numbers. For as long as I could remember I was 110 over 70. Last couple of years it was closer to 120 over 80.. The other day it was 141 over 88:wow:Admittedly, since opening the restaurant most good habits have been replaced with hurried bad ones.. But it doesn't take a house to fall on me to know when the party is over.

I'll be on the health food forum alright.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
A blast from the past CC. :D :clap:

Vera, glad you caught that. Mine was getting up there. I'm on meds now and it is 110 over 60 ...best it's been in a decade. :eek:
Try diet but if that does not work don't be afraid of the meds. Also let a doctors office take your BP, if the cuff wasn't the right size on that one size fits all unit that can throw the number off quite a bit. I found that out the hard way.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
ohhhh, the :shock:of this, CC. ohhhh. shall i make it through the reminiscing on this matter, this creutly & infraction imposed on us ??? (pertaining to the rememberance of the 4th grade when they used to make us sweat to the oldies w/ richard simmons in his quite fashionable gear when they were too preoccupied to make gym class, welp, gym class:no:)
now where'd i put that 800-milligram ibuprofen @????? my head has begun to ache as i typed this.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Probably cause of that sweating to the oldies. :yum: JK :hide2:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
ohhhhhhhhhh, don't you be trying to hide & peek from that there couch, doc. this is it; the box of meow is now officially on its way!:yankchain: