Wednesday, April 20th Dinner Plans?

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
made lunch so dinner will be later on.

i made whole wheat pasta, some slivered sundried tomato, a drizzle of olive oil, this really creamy gorgonzola that i really liked, chopped some garlic stuffed olives & slivered some garlic. salt & pepper as an afterthought.

Attachments

• IMG_020617.jpg
    IMG_020617.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_022920.jpg
    IMG_022920.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 95
Heading out to the market to check the mint for pesto over my lamb chops, & a chilled green bean & red potato salad with feta & mint & lemon dressing. Macaroons for dessert.

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
Lets see- Fried potatoes and onions, celery, mushrooms Bean Sprouts, hamburger & Cheese.
004-7.jpg

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
That looks great Dan!

I got busy and time slipped away so I just made some quick grilled chicken salads for dinner. Didn't get any pics. We'll have meatloaf tomorrow night.

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Ended up visiting with DD until early evening - came home late and made breakfast for dinner. Hashbrowns and fried eggs. Not picture-worthy but tasted good. And some watermelon.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
ic pre-dinner- the game was on~ & we won :)
jake's bringing me food. anyhoo, he's bring me a cheeseburger & that. i was gonna get a sammich @ the local pub; the crockpots were empty when i got there, though

Attachments

• IMG_023528.jpg
    IMG_023528.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
Mary, that is just beautiful! And such a professional-looking picture! I'm so glad you all liked it. Thanks!

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
OH WOW Mary...that is just beautiful. If it tasted just half as good as it looks, it's definitely a keeper! :applause:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Finally got around to getting last night's dinner pic off the camera.

Fried Pork Loin Chop with Peas and Mashed Potatoes and Gravy.

Attachments

• dn1.jpg
    dn1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 51

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Oh Yum Keltin! That looks perfect and it has LOTS of gravy! I like to mix my mashed potatoes and peas together...stays on the fork better that way :lol:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Oh Yum Keltin! That looks perfect and it has LOTS of gravy! I like to mix my mashed potatoes and peas together...stays on the fork better that way :lol:

I'm with ya' Mama, I'm a "mixer" too!! Love it! :yum::yum::yum::yum: