Tuesday Dinner, May 25th

Ronjohn

I have pork chops, potatoes, and some green onions. No idea exactly what it will become, but that's what I'm starting off with :)

K

Kimchee

Baked salmon, zucchini in some incarnation, wild rice, maybe a sliced tomato and cucumber salad....

lilylove

Skirt steak Tortas
with avacado mayo
and Mexican steak sauce.
and refried black beans!

( I'm cheating on the diet tonight) :(

Recipes all by Rick Bayless

Last edited:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Some kind of chicken over some kind of rice with some kind of mixeed mushroom sauce.

Wow, Cheese...that sounds like some kind of dinner! :yum:

Wings on the grill, half plain, half BBQ sauced with parsley potatoes, broccoli and cornbread.

Attachments

• dinner05252010.jpg
    dinner05252010.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 101

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Boneless/skinless chicken breast cubed seasoned well and added to pan with fresh garlic and olive oil. Cooked till no longer pink. Broccoli, carrots and sliced mushrooms added to pan and just stir fried till bright and just tender. Chicken stock and corn starch slurry added and stirred till thickened. Cooked farfalle added to pan and tossed till coated and well mixed.

chicken_veggies_bowties_052510_P1050685.JPG

2 hour after meal sugar 117

Last edited:

Guts

BBQ Beef cut from smoked ribs chopped and reheated with BBQ sauce served on a bun. left over rice and milk and cookies you guess what kind...

PanchoHambre

Salmon, Fresh Asparagus from the local "farm", portabellos, zucchini and garlic bread all on the grill. Very satisfying

Meme4251

Delicious meal you got there Mama! So glad you are enjoying your grill. You've thrown out some very tasty food on it. Our next one will prob be the Jenn Air like yours....:chef:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Thanks Peeps and Meme! I really am enjoying that grill. I've got pork chops, salmon and cornish hens planned in the near future.