Dinner Sunday Oct. 25th .....

Love2"Q"

Got the smoker going already ..
needs about 10 mins. to get up to 250 and then
2 4lb chuckies go on ..
rubbed with a packet italian dressing mix last night ..
50 abts are getting ready to be prepped ...
an italian fatty and a cheese stuffed one ..
mac and cheese with smoked gouda ...
corn on the cob wrapped in foil and smoked ..
plenty of beer ..

Lefty

Yank
Chicken breast sandwiches & french fries.

Grilled chicken breast, lettuce tomatoes red onion mayo on french bread.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Pan seared wild caught cod with lemon and herb gremolata and butternut squash risotto. Probably grilled asparagus, too.

That is...if this over indulgence headache ever goes away...:wink:

Wart

Banned
Pizza.

Started it as a sponge Thursday.

Made it into dough Friday.

It's been aging in the warm "fridge" since.

GotGarlic

I have some round steaks - thought I'd try smothered steaks with onion and beef gravy made with beef stock I made and froze last spring. Will serve with my garlic entry for the week :wink: and maybe green beans.

chowhound

ooh, wings three ways... :^D
Beautiful day for a bike ride ;^)

I took an already Q'd half rack of ribs out of the freezer last night, plus what I think are cube steaks, but also picked up some cherry festival rope sausage at the store today, along with shrooms, peppers and more garlic. Oh, and sausage rolls. And cauliflower...

So right now my options are pretty open. Either leftover ribs with fries, chicken fried steak and mashed cauliflower, or sausage sandwiches with a red sauce.

homecook

ooh, wings three ways... :^D
Beautiful day for a bike ride ;^)

I took an already Q'd half rack of ribs out of the freezer last night, plus what I think are cube steaks, but also picked up some cherry festival rope sausage at the store today, along with shrooms, peppers and more garlic. Oh, and sausage rolls. And cauliflower...

So right now my options are pretty open. Either leftover ribs with fries, chicken fried steak and mashed cauliflower, or sausage sandwiches with a red sauce.

Decisions, decisions.........

Dinner is at 7:00!! :harley:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
We are having pork chops, mediterranean quinoa, black eyed peas salad.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
We are having this

IMG_0930.jpg

Easy and quick. Make about a cup and a half of white sauce, While doing that boil some potatoes. I then rice them and add milk and butter.

In the white sauce I put cubed chicken (About 1/4" cubes), chopped button mushrooms from a jar, Frozen peas and pearl onions. Salt and pepper to taste.

Spread a layer of potatoes on a plate, ladel some sauce on the top and enjoy.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Shell steak grilled on cast iron stovetop grill pan, steamed buttered carrots and mashed taters.

shell_steak_102509_P1040604.JPG

Last edited:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
DW made a standard comfort crockpot dinner with all the usuals: taters, beef, carrots, onions, garlic, celery, tomatoes, jalapeño.....

homecook

We started out earlier with Sopa-de-ajo. Then we had our wings 3-ways. Garlic/Parmesan, two types of barbecue sauce and teriyaki. We also had grilled potatoes and a salad.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 108
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 104
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 109
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 113
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 106
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 104

chowhound

Great pics.
Looks like chicken & biscuits, Andy. Over potatoes though. Comfort food for sure.
Beautiful colored steak, Peeps. And plenty of spuds!
Great meal, Barb... you know wings are near and dear to me (lol). There won't be any vampires circling Mentor tonight ;^)
Blues, my monitor has a hole in it where I just tore off that skin and ate it. Perfect!

homecook

Thanks Fred!

Yeah, I think my pores are seeping garlic...... I should have waited til next weekend for all this garlic. LOL

High Cheese

Saucier
I made cheesesteaks with sauteed onions and mushrooms for lunch. Dinner was grilled chicken & mushroom and shrimp kabobs with an asian basting glaze and white rice.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
thank you chow!!

nice meals barb and blues!! the food looks so yummy!