My Favorites

RoadKing

First, the best BBQ sauce I've ever had. When I travel I always hit market to see what they have that I can't get at home. several years ago while in OKCity I found this http://www.headcountry.com/BBQ Sauce. It comes in hot, regular and smoke, although I'm not a fan of smoke taste this one is great.

Second, Is a marinade I buy locally It's made by Goya foods comes in 24 oz bottles and is called "Mojo Criollo". IT claims pork, chicken or beef I've never done beef but it is incredible with pork or chicken. It contains orange juice & lemon juice concentrate + garlic and other spices. As soon as you open the bottle and smell it you know it's going to be good.

Third, I make a salad dressing, I know there are more than enough to chose from, but I still wasn't happy. What I do is mix even amounts of Hidden Valley Ranch with Ken's Greek Salad Dressing and Voila! it's done.

These are some of my top kitchen items

Attachments

• header_shop.jpg
    header_shop.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 5,071
  • kens.gif
    kens.gif
    7.5 KB · Views: 856
  • OriginalRanch.jpg
    OriginalRanch.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1,852
  • product0078.jpg
    product0078.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 3,684

AllenOK

Yup, Head Country is great. The only problem I have with it is the cost. Easily double what I normally pay for BBQ, unless I want to make a batch.