Does You Tube Count

Renfro Jones

Seems we have a celebrity here on the Forums, ole Dickybird ( Scott) at the Ole Man Stillmanz firey wing challenge. First end of the table.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wvvfBuOsVA[/ame]

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Oh my!!!:eek:

Scott looks cute eating those wingies lol

Well done, how was your gut after?

DickyBird

Hey guys :) My gut afterward was fine to my great surprise.
The next day was a little "challanging" but all in all it wasn't as bad as i expected it to be.
In the vid the first guy to leave the table (Stillz' kitchen hand Bob) had to empty the contents of his stomach outside and at least one other competitor experienced the technicolor yawn when they got home.

I readied myself for the comp by eating hot peppers the day before at another chiliheads house. I had Habs, Congos, Nagas, Scorpions and Douglahs (four of the hottest peppers in the universe) with some crackers and Phily cheese so my tongue was somewhat numb :)
I reckon i could take it out if i could eat faster but im not really a big eater, it was heaps of fun though.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Hey guys :) My gut afterward was fine to my great surprise.
The next day was a little "challanging" but all in all it wasn't as bad as i expected it to be.
In the vid the first guy to leave the table (Stillz' kitchen hand Bob) had to empty the contents of his stomach outside and at least one other competitor experienced the technicolor yawn when they got home.

I readied myself for the comp by eating hot peppers the day before at another chiliheads house. I had Habs, Congos, Nagas, Scorpions and Douglahs (four of the hottest peppers in the universe) with some crackers and Phily cheese so my tongue was somewhat numb :)
I reckon i could take it out if i could eat faster but im not really a big eater, it was heaps of fun though.

mmm, I would have been in pain!!!!:mrgreen: