21.7 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_0396189.jpg
    IMG_0396189.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 206

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
We wanna see pix of you too.
Do Chefs get pinned like nurses do during the ceremony, and do you wear a chef hat?

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
we get the actual tall Chef hats & a medal, i think. & with those i invited, there'd better be pix, he-he! ahem, i have another invite remaining. justtttttt sayin' ;)

Last edited:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i dunno. tig or babbit must've typed that.:wink: i gotta get my rsvp's in. drinks/appys @ 5:30. commencement @ 7 on the dot. monday.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
thanx, so sweet of yinz.:kiss: took me yrs., there was reason for that, tho. pushed on & refused to give in, tho~ it's bittersweet, as the school is closing. not the other Le Cordon Bleu schools, just this one.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
thanx, chowderman.

i'm floored. tomorrow nite! i'm dabbing tears in :D & excitement. some sadness there, too.

we get official diplomas after further accomplishments.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
thanx, guys! encouragement & kind thughts much appreciated~ we're leaving soon. wanna take pix, & show them the school & a few things in the cultural district. here goes nothing!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
thanx, guys! encouragement & kind thughts much appreciated~ we're leaving soon. wanna take pix, & show them the school & a few things in the cultural district. here goes nothing!
:clap:
Can't wait to hear how your day went Aubrey!!
:D

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
'kay, a few pix. my guests were in the v.i.p. section of the balcony, so we'll see how vinny's footage, blake's pix, & my Mom's pix look when i get them all.
it was an emotional ceremony, both :) & saddening all @ once, as this was the final one. glad vinny got me an absolut before commencement. noise & utter mayhem nomatter where u went.
you'd be amazed @ the speakers that graced us & spoke at the podium. i was floored, & beyond honored to spend the few seconds we got to with each as we passed them on stage to recieve medals & a sweet book that they gave us.
i saw many former instructors, deans, & Chefs. i was grinning away & huggin' 'em all evening. there were excellent appys. the tuna tartare served on cracker-crisps & the summer squash w/ goat cheese & balsamic viniagrette were great.
needed to staple my hat to fit.
:laugh:
made some new friends, found a girl on my st. attends, :biggrin:- how'd we both not know~!
an overall excellent nite!

Attachments

• IMG_0435225.jpg
    IMG_0435225.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0431226.jpg
    IMG_0431226.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0432227.jpg
    IMG_0432227.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0449222.jpg
    IMG_0449222.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0462235.jpg
    IMG_0462235.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0460236.jpg
    IMG_0460236.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 134
  • E462_tmp237.jpg
    E462_tmp237.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0440234.jpg
    IMG_0440234.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 128

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I am very proud of you.

You persevered through an amazing amount of "things" and you succeeded.

Heartfelt congratulations.

Andy

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i cannot thank yinz enough. an episode of my beloved golden girlz compares so well. makes me smile. uh-oh!~ laugh lines if i :smile: any further. then i'll be like my Mom, getting plumping injections, botox injections- all that stuff. she looks the exact same, he-he.:good:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i really think we could, ingenious chowderman.

i just luv ur title, lollie. my slogan should be, 'yinz can dine high-end & 'at. hope u make good money, or you'll be doin' my dishes- stat.......'

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
a sampling of the lunch i was making. we hafta be 'employed' in my school's restaurant (i'm paying them to be there, not vice-versa:huh:) for 2 weeks 4 the last class b-4 externing.
the veggies 4 the fettucine in mushroom/ black truffle creama,- there's a choice of julienne veggies, chix, shrimp, or only veggies. they all get the veggies pretty much regardless, then get the add-on's if they'd like. parm or another (chef's discretion) garnish.

Attachments

• IMG_0494270.jpg
    IMG_0494270.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 60
Last edited: