Fiesta has started in San Antonio

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
WooHoo! Fiesta kicked off today here in San Antonio! For those of you who haven't made it down for one yet, Fiesta is a week long party! There are parades, concerts, a carnival and every kind of food you can imagine. I'm lucky enough to live downtown so I get to enjoy it up close every year. Here's a link in case y'all want to drop by:

http://www.fiesta-sa.org/

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Oh, I wish you could be here during Fiesta, Barb. I think we'd have a blast! (It's a great place for flashing and mooning!)

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
i have been to the Fiesta a few times. it is a blast when you are not working there..lol:neutral:

PanchoHambre

San Antonio is a fun town.... I thought this post was going to be about my favorite supermarket chain of that name....

simplicity

San Antonio is a fun town.... I thought this post was going to be about my favorite supermarket chain of that name....

Pancho, I thought the same thing.

FM - I just watched the weather forecast. When the prediction used the word "violent" it was not a good sign.

Hoping it doesn't rain on your parade.

Derek

Banned
WooHoo! Fiesta kicked off today here in San Antonio! For those of you who haven't made it down for one yet, Fiesta is a week long party! There are parades, concerts, a carnival and every kind of food you can imagine. I'm lucky enough to live downtown so I get to enjoy it up close every year. Here's a link in case y'all want to drop by:

http://www.fiesta-sa.org/
Isn't that stuff made in New york City?

I'm sorry I had too, Every time I see San Antonio I have to chuckle because of the salsa commercial, LOL LOL.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
It's true - the weather sucks right now. But none of the locals are bitching because we really needed rain. (We started water restrictions just this week.) And the rain is supposed to stop by Sunday so it's all good!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
It really is fun! My favorite event is NIOSA (Night in Old San Antonio). It's contained to a little "village" downtown called La Villita. It's now an enclosed area full of trendy restaurants and boutiques that are housed in very old, restored houses. But during NIOSA, it becomes wall-to-wall people who are sampling foods and beers from the hundreds of vendors that line the walkways. There are games and music and dancing in the streets. It's absolutely wonderful! Wish y'all were here. Hey, maybe next year!