This is what my family and I look like!

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
ok, you asked for it. I'm not responsible for any broken monitors or coffee spilled in keyboards!

Attachments

• MVC-040S.JPG
    MVC-040S.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 592

Deelady

Oh great Smokeking.....now you just made all us women here look like chopped liver!!! Thanks alot!! :pat::bangin:

smoke king

Banned
Oh great Smokeking.....now you just made all us women here look like chopped liver!!! Thanks alot!! :pat::bangin:
I think I had to drink about 200$ worth of Jack Daniels to get her to pose with me-the reality is that she wouldn't cross the street to pee on my head if my hair was on fire!!

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I think I had to drink about 200$ worth of Jack Daniels to get her to pose with me-the reality is that she wouldn't cross the street to pee on my head if my hair was on fire!!

Ah, paid for that explains a lot then. :smile:

Deelady

Hey youre prego!!! At least you have an excuse!!! I'm going to go jump on that treadmill now people!! Thanks Smokeking......:glare:

:yum::yum:

AllenOK

Great to put some faces to the handles. I posted one yesterday of me doing some flambe. I can't remember where I posted it.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Oh please, smoke king - you are a "hottie"!

Well, it's hard to see your hair under that hat and impossible to see your eyes behind the shades, but the shape of your face is great and your smile is killer!

Lee

smoke king

Banned
Oh please, smoke king - you are a "hottie"!

Well, it's hard to see your hair under that hat and impossible to see your eyes behind the shades, but the shape of your face is great and your smile is killer!

Lee

Awwww shucks....:blush::blush::blush:!!!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good thread guys. This is one of my favorite pics. We had a great day on the river and broke down. My brother was towing us to the boat ramp and his wife took this pic.
The most amazing part of the story is that we had the steering cable replaced the next morning and we were boating the next afternoon. Something we've never accomplished before or since.

Attachments

• GSbeingTowedry.jpg
    GSbeingTowedry.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 524

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
LOL yup and now noone here will ever see my chunky butt:yum:
Are you really prego?

Our youngest daughter is prego. She's due Feb 8th. Any day now we'll get the call and be heading to Chicago. So if I dissappear for a spell, don't worry. I'll be watching as best I can from my iPhone. :hide: Yeah, I'm addicted.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nice boat Doc! I assume the cooler is on the floor?:beer:
Yep, you assume right SK. We do not leave the dock without it. We pack beer and a bottle of Jaeger. :D A little shot of Jaeger and chase it with some beer. :D :beer:

GrantsKat

Are you really prego?

Our youngest daughter is prego. She's due Feb 8th. Any day now we'll get the call and be heading to Chicago. So if I dissappear for a spell, don't worry. I'll be watching as best I can from my iPhone. :hide: Yeah, I'm addicted.

Congrats Doc!!! Is this your first grandchild?
Yes Im really preggo...due july 15th:)

smoke king

Banned
Yep, you assume right SK. We do not leave the dock without it. We pack beer and a bottle of Jaeger. :D A little shot of Jaeger and chase it with some beer. :D :beer:

Zoot allurs! My kind of boaters! Can you pick me up on the Dock, Doc?

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrats Doc!!! Is this your first grandchild?
Yes Im really preggo...due july 15th:)
Congrats Kathe!!!! :applause: :tiphat: Your first?

This will be our 2nd Grandbaby. Bree (our 1st Grandbaby) was born 18 months ago to our oldest Daughter (Ali). Here is a not so recent picture.

Attachments

• DSCF0003_r.JPG
    DSCF0003_r.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 532

GrantsKat

AWWWW Doc!! shes beautiful!!!!!!
Nope not my first I have 3 boys! 6, 4 & my youngest turned 3 yesturday:smile:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
AWWWW Doc!! shes beautiful!!!!!!
Nope not my first I have 3 boys! 6, 4 & my youngest turned 3 yesturday:smile:
My wife says they get easier each time ...if that's possible. :hide: I'd be chicken to go through it myself. Hope everything goes well for you. :thumb:

Good pic Vera! Nice to see you. :D

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Doc...is that a tiny toothy bud in her gum???????

I ask because typically, the first person who spies a new toothy is supposed to buy the first pair of shoes....

or maybe it's just baby drool.....