Pet pics

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
My Lord Heb!!! So many cute critters! I bet Toby loves you!!! Even tho he may be a rebel!

PanchoHambre

its the rarely caught on film Wicked-Fast-PolarChihuahua

polarchihuahua.jpg

and the more commonplace Big-Dumb-Dog

P1010003.jpg

babe

Here are mine: First up is Airy the collie, gone now. Then Ophelia my Springer Spaniel, also gone now (best dog I ever had, never left my side!). Then there is Lassie the beagle and Princess the toy fox hound:

collies are so regal. is your beagle , an escape artist. my son has one . he had gotten out so many times and caught by dog catcher. my son put up the electric fence. as far as i know it is working. he was badly mauled but a group of dogs , the last time out. :unsure:

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
collies are so regal. is your beagle , an escape artist. my son has one . he had gotten out so many times and caught by dog catcher. my son put up the electric fence. as far as i know it is working. he was badly mauled but a group of dogs , the last time out. :unsure:

She was, but then one day stopped trying to escape. No idea why, but something must have made her decide she doesn't want to leave the yard, LOL!
Up until then, if she got out it was a chase! Man, we had so many close encounters with cars, people around here fly thru the streets (we are on a side street next to a school no less!) and don't stop for nothing not even kids let alone a pet.
But that's another rant.... LOL.

S.Shepherd

my kids:

our aussy pup...he's quite a ham
syd1.jpg

my shop buddy,mans best bud
cd.jpg

wife dog..I refer to him as "RB". all 3.5lbs of him
Picture085.jpg

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
How cute Lefty, Shepherd, and MM!!!

Jeeks, what happened to Bloo??? Give her a hug for me!

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
Awe, poor Bloo. Sorry, I must of missed where you posted that. But good to hear she is doing ok.

buckytom

Grill Master
it's fun to see everyone's pets.

jeeks, i love that pic of bloo with the helmet.

but, we all know dogs drool, cats rule.

here's one i like of the king of our household, hercules. a giant, 25 pound furball of a maine coon.

herccloseup1fc4.jpg

joec

Gold Site Supporter
You folks do know the difference between a cat and a dog don't you.

A dog says, these people feed me, give me a warm home, give me love and take care of my needs. They must be GOD.

A cat says, these people feed me, give me a warm home, give me love and take care of my needs. I must be GOD.

buckytom

Grill Master
here's one of bean bean, trying to smell something one me.

beanupcloseiu9.jpg

a few years ago, i found her in my garden as i was cleaning up dead stringbean vines one cold october day. she was the runt of the litter that the mama had shunned and left behind. she wasn't even weaned yet, so she'd crawl up in dw's hair, around her neck and she'd feed her with a little bottle.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wow, I'm LOVING all the pictures of tabby cats!!!

Lee

Lefty

Yank
it's fun to see everyone's pets.

jeeks, i love that pic of bloo with the helmet.

but, we all know dogs drool, cats rule.

here's one i like of the king of our household, hercules. a giant, 25 pound furball of a maine coon.
The only cat I would ever consider owning is a Maine coon cat. They are a very interesing bunch.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Show off your pet!

Lots of you know how Max i Cat came to live in my house. Officially, she's taken over, I'm little more than a glorified servant to her. But, she sleeps by my head every night and that makes everything worth it.

Here are some recent pictures of her - she's taken to playing with the lace curtain that hangs behind the bed. She's also fond of laying in the window sill, that's why I leave the curtains parted for her.

Maxicat001.jpg

Maxicat004.jpg
Maxicat008.jpg