Help needed for my Daughters project.

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
i will make it even better for your little girl... if my name is chosen for the box of chocolates, she can eat them for me...

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
No she will want the pleasure of mailing them.....you will have to eat them;)

ok i will force myself:yum:

i picked up the postcard today... the picture in the postcard i am sending is a short train ride from my house..cant wait to send it out

chowhound

I got it in the mail today, Galvatron.
I mailed it from my little town's post office, so I imagine it goes from there to the "city", Erie, then another stepping stone before making the transatlantic flight.

buckytom

Grill Master
do you still need postcards?

adillo beat me to both of my options :glare: (ny and nj), but you can never have enough of nyc.

Galvatron

Ok way my Daughter got her first 2 today
clap.gif
...i will scan all that arrive and let the members say "hey thats mine"(will show no mailing details).

First 2 come from France and Maine...

Please note this is on FF and here.

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 106

sirena

Oregon here. I still haven't gotten around to it. I've tried to find a good postcard but it's hard to find good ones. Today is the day! I will get one and send it. I promise.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
your pennnsylvania one was mailed promptly, so your kiddo should be recieving that soon, too!

chowhound

Hey, there's mine.
I didn't realize Lake Erie had the second most beautiful sunsets in the world (according to National Geographic) until I bought that post card (lol).

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Hey, there's mine.
I didn't realize Lake Erie had the second most beautiful sunsets in the world (according to National Geographic) until I bought that post card (lol).

Mine's there too. A day early, the lady at the post office said the earliest it could arrive was Wednesday.

Jim

Galvatron

Just had a rummage around Galv's mail sack(behave ladies :brows:)heres todays....

Thanks again everyone.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 126
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 124
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 118

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I sent mine out Monday so hopefully she will have it by the end of the week.